Photoshop Renders

Guest Ziko

Well, my first time posting in here, so I'm thinking that I will probably get all my work ripped to shreds.

I've been playing around with Photoshop for at least two years, but I usually do it for coloring lineart, or a basic Web Design layout, not renders.

I started doing renders years a go when I was chucked in a boring High school computer class that had photoshop on the computer. Since I don't normally use many effects, I decided to see what they did, and how I could abuse them. That struck off my hobby of "Random rendering shit."

I've never really gotten any comments about these before, and most renders I see are more of a Space/Solar System look.

These are kind of old, but still somewhat worth looking at, I think.

600536wk8.th.jpgOldass podcast image

544067at9.th.jpgfor a sig

544058uh8.th.giforiginal version of afore mentioned sig

475876fc8.th.jpg454558az5.th.jpg slight edits other than a hue change, but I like them both anyway. "Sin" and "Glow" Respectively.

234954oe2.th.jpg"Universe"

234898tm8.th.jpg"Cell"

2348871ut6.th.jpg"ET"

197813ka5.th.gifStationary. Was for a Graphic Design assignment from school back before I had a pen drive or anythign to transfer media with, so this was printed and then re-scanned in. So sucks that I don't have the psd for this anymore, 'cause I really liked it. ;_;

.... And that's it. Be harsh.

All of these were made from scratch.

I think they're pretty good, but then again, I have had NOTHING to compare them to, so I'm at a loss as to whether in some professional [hobbyist]'s eyes they are just full of suck, or not.

Norro hasn't seen these AFAIK, but if I showed them to him and they did suck, like my sad attempts at photo manips, he goes really easy on me and refuses to say anything negative when I show stuff to him in person. >_>

Edited by Ziko