WHAT?

MalaCloudy Black

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genndy_Tartak...Future_projects

He has also been pitching a cartoon series of Stephen King's The Dark Tower to HBO.

Please yes. Please yes. :wub:

Ah, Dexter's Laboratory was great...when I was 7. It still is rather great, but I don't watch cartoons nowadays. And I somehow got bored of The Dark Tower. I couldn't get past the first book!

Failure.

I've read all 7 books and could easily go back through them again and again. As a matter of fact, I usually do >_>.

I've read other King books like 'Salem's Lot and Desperation...I guess I just don't like fantasy books.

At first, the more unbelievable things irked me. I realized it was meant to be fiction, but some things were just over the top.

Then the kid looked at the Gunslinger and said "...but I know what I am to you" and it clicked. There's a lot more psychological depth than originally meets the eye.

Not to say you missed it the first time, but I'd advise checking it again with a closer look if so. It adds so much more to the story and gives it that missing piece to make you come back to it again and again.

Concerning the cartoon series, I would absolutely love it. Forget about Dexter, remember that Genndy was the mastermind behind Samurai Jack and the Clone Wars series. If anyone could absolutely rock this thing, it would be him.

I've read other King books like 'Salem's Lot and Desperation...I guess I just don't like fantasy books.

Concerning the cartoon series, I would absolutely love it. Forget about Dexter, remember that Genndy was the mastermind behind Samurai Jack and the Clone Wars series. If anyone could absolutely rock this thing, it would be him.

I just don't like the 'jagged' design style used in those cartoons (Clone Wars especially). Combined with the 'easy fix' ultra-smooth CG animation, they all just come across looking quite tacky to me.

Edited by stokeriño