Kurt Angle Sig

Dude, don't steal Cole's RVD image, you confused me ¬_¬

The Angle graphic looks great. Only negative thing to say about it is the text could be a bit better. I like the simple sans-serif font but, I'm not sure, it doesn't seem to fit :ohwell: Apart from that it looks pretty good, 7.5/10.

I love the CM Punk graphic in your sig, that's fantastic.

Edited by alldawson

Thanks a lot.

I actually had a lot of trouble getting a decent font, I just went with that one cause it looked better than all the rest.

Eh, if I find a better avatar I'll change it. Would have used one of the Punk/Kennedy ones I have but they seem to be as overwhored here as the other wrestling board I'm on.

Yeah, I also like both signatures...I do prefer the Punk one (the font is much better as well)

The Angle one is a little lacking, I think the background should have had some color too, rather then just white.

And as for the avatar, you should make one out of the banners you make, to match it not steal mine :angry: