Transformers Mafia: Black Op

EDIT: Can I get an explanation on MAFIA's. I've read through a couple and understand the basic concept but I'd still like a more in-detail explanation. Thanks.

The basic concept is that there's a town that has a problem with the their local Mafia populace. The Mafia wishes to take over the town. So they start by killing someone. It's then on like the proverbial Donkey Kong.

The game is split into two "phases" - night and day. Most games start at night time, which is when the Mafia kills someone. The Mafia know who each other are, so they dont kill each other. Then the game moves into Day time. Here, the townsfolk (everyone) gathers to decide who is Mafia. The Mafia take this opportunity to confuse and deceive. When a majority vote is reached on who everyone thinks is a member of the Mafia, that person is "lynched" and killed. The game then progresses back into Night time, and we reiterate the process until there's one team left standing.

That's a basic game. The game becomes more complex with the introduction of "roles" that give people the power to (amongst other things) Protect a person from death, investigate a player to see if they're Mafia or not, or even an extra role that adds more killing.

One can also add multiple "sides" or alignments. There can be Individual Aligned players, who win when they fulfill their own victory conditions. A feature of some Mafia games has been two different Mafia teams.

That's about it, let me know if you want anything more explained.