BATTLE~!?

Just assessing it now. No voting until I've seen Evansfans.

The filter on Hogan looks like shite. I'd stop using that filter because it's ruining your graphics. The cut for it isn't that great either. There's a chunk missing from his shoulder that can clearly be seen against Austin. Carlito's cut wasn't done all that well. You can see a bit of a blue line on his left shoulder and he doesn't blend properly. The blending on Edge doesn't look all that great either.

With the HHH cut (I think that's who it is), we should be able to see the face. Michaels is perfect. It works incredibly well. I have nothing to complain about the Taker one either, although I think it'd look awesome if you had a straight on cut of his face kind of creeping out of the background sort of feel (that is if you could find it). The Flair cut is awesome. Did you change the Hue of the cut to make him reddish or was that the way it was cut. Either way it works well.

Best part of it is the logo. Really good. I like your modern type approach to your logo's (that is, if you made them) and the text above the logo is simple. I likey. (Y)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the critisism. I realise the Hogan looks shite but I wasn't thinking straight. About Flair, I just used the 'Pin Light' effect on a black background and that's what I got as I did for all the wrestlers. The one on the left is Lesnar. HHH has never held the WWE Title. I didn't even notice you can't see his face :ohwell:

And hell no did I make that logo. It's the actual one. i couldn't make something like that in a million years lol.

Thanks again

Thanks for the critisism. I realise the Hogan looks shite but I wasn't thinking straight. About Flair, I just used the 'Pin Light' effect on a black background and that's what I got as I did for all the wrestlers. The one on the left is Lesnar. HHH has never held the WWE Title. I didn't even notice you can't see his face :ohwell:

And hell no did I make that logo. It's the actual one. i couldn't make something like that in a million years lol.

Thanks again

VOTE - evansfan

im gunna say evansfan i really like the blending of the background pictures at the background it self. and Kennedy vs Batista main event oh yeah

LegendKiller yours is good too dont get me wrong just seemed too busy, and like you said the hogan is pretty crappy. good effort though