Photoshop CS3 beta released

First look at Photoshop CS3 Beta

found this in my email. Looks to be a really good upgrade. especially for the non destructive filters. Now filters will work sort of like adjustment layers. The new quick selection seems like it will be ok , Will have to actually try it before I'm sold on it . 2 new blend modes is always a plus as well.

Looks like I need to start saving up ;)

Edited by Dochappy

Looks interesting, for sure. I'm inherently suspicious of interface alterations, but they way they describe it sounds interesting. The improved load times jump out at me too, definitely something that needed improving. Doesn't seem like there are that many sweeping changes, but they probably weren't needed.

!!!!!!!

OOOOOHHHH MYYYY GOOOOODDDDD

YES!!! This is too damn awesome, I hope like hell my school gets it, because it looks incredible.