A Fatal 4 Way Battle

I was thinking about this a while ago and seeing as it is pretty much Battle Mania here atm, I thought I'd post this. The first three people to sign up will be apart of this competition with myself. It will be a wrestling (WWE or TNA) poster competition.

The way it will work is simple:

1) 3 People sign up

2) Someone gives us rules for our first poster

3) The four particiapants will each make the poster and post it here

4) 5 people (first in first served) will rate each poster out of 10 and then the scores will be averaged out to determine a winner.

Hope some people want to join. Thanks (Y)

I've got some rules.

Abyss's contract has ran out in TNA, and instead of re-signed he joins WWE. He is set to debut within the next 2 months. His first PPV match will be at Judgement Day. Make a poster advertising his match against any current WWE superstar. Sound good?

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p...pmania24qt7.png

And I must say, that is the worst work I have done in a while. I couldn't really think of anything to do for it, and I was set on using Kennedy vs Edge, and those two cuts are absolutely perfect, but there's something about it that I knew was missing, and I couldn't place my finger on it.

EDIT: Yes, I know the Mania logo really sucks.

Anyway, I heard about LK's Photoshop screwing up, so it's not likely that anyone else will make one, but I decided to post mine anyway.

Edited by The Prototype