Casting for new He-Man Movie has begun

Guest JT179

My predictions

Ram-Man pinfall over Beast Man. Beast-Man overpowers Ram-Man, but he finds second wind and spears Beast Man for the pin.

Teela beats Evil Lyn in a bra and panties match. Lots of tits and ass.

Spikor pinfall over Man-at-Arms. Evil Lyn interfereres, giving Spikor the opportunity to strike Duncan with the weapon arms.

Orko pinfall over Stinkor. Gimmick match with Stinkor being used as a comedic character much to the dismay of Stinkor fans praising his work rate.

Moss-Man and Buzz-Off beat Two-Bad in a tag team match. Buzz-Off and Moss-Man steal one after a miscommunication between the two heads of Two-Bad, despite Two-Bad controlling the match with their quick tags.

Main event:

He-Man over Skeletor with a count-out. Skeletor escapes and asks for a rematch later on.

This was just a terrible casting decision by the producers to put Blackman in the movie. I mean, he is a decent enough wrestler and could probably do some nice spots, but come on: If you're going to cast a WWF Attitude Era-superstar to play Skeletor, Terri Runnels was RIGHT THERE...

This was just a terrible casting decision by the producers to put Blackman in the movie. I mean, he is a decent enough wrestler and could probably do some nice spots, but come on: If you're going to cast a WWF Attitude Era-superstar to play Skeletor, Terri Runnels was RIGHT THERE...

I fucking love you and want to incubate your baby inside me.

And Nicole Bass is right there to be He-Man.

I take it you haven't seen the original He-Man movie?

Blasphemy.

Edited by Zero