What are the...

... dimensions (widthxheight) of the user's manual that comes inside of most video game cases? I.E.: the booklet on the inside of the case that talks about the game/controlls/etc.

I need to know for a project I'm working on, and I've no booklets on hand at the moment.

Wait, what measuring system are you using? Surely, a DVD booklet isn't that small in pixels o_O

Ah, okay. I was a bit confused there for a moment, because I read your post, then your measurements (thinking they'd be in inches or something) and saw the large number and got confused.

I'll see about converting that measurement into inches now >_>

Finished the booklet... the measurements you gave me were about half an inch off, which is fine because they can fix it at the print shop. The point is it's done, and it wouldn't have been nearly as good as it turned out had I waited until tomorrow and rushed the job.

So thanks for the help, Be :)

Shouldn't the client have given you that information? Or was it a school project?

School project. When I have the time, I'll put it together so I can post it here (the images are all 300dpi CMYK images, fucking huge... but they need to be for a proper print job). I basically did a DVD cover, CD Label, and DVD booklet to go with my Macromedia Director MX2004 presentation on Super Smash Brothers Brawl (presentation had to be on a product or service). Presented it tonight... class loved it and the teacher told me to keep the cover/label/booklet for portfolio, because apparently the way they are now is just the quality I'll need to have for that class.

So... fucking ace, I'm already at the level I need to be to get my associates, and I've still got three more quarters before I get it.

Edited by The Mask of Norro