UNC Duke Game

mrmayhem87

Yes. UNC beat Duke again. Now all we have to do is win the Championship again. However, that cheap shot on Tyler Hansbrough was completely uncalled for. Duke showed their true colors tonight. I guess coach K decided to send out a player that no one gives a rats @$$ about to cheap shot our star player.

I have two things to say about that. The first is that I want to point out that Tyler Hansbrough will be back for the next game, but that POS Duke player won't. The second thing is that I can't wait to see NC State eliminate Duke from the tournament.

Duke Sucks, UNC Rules

mrmayhem87

Wasn't Henderson one of the most highly hyped freshmen coming out of high school and isn't he averaging a pretty nice 7ppg and 3rbg in a mere 19 mpg? Smacks of jealously that you were only able to land one of the boys from Pennsylvania instead of both. Regardless he definitely caught him with the elbow but it wasn't intentional and I believe in the end the one game suspension won't matter since they likely play Wake in the first tournament game.