MLB Yahoo Fantasy League

Cole

meh, might as well start this one now too...I know the season starts in weeks but I like to get things out of the way and do it so I don't forget down the line.

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1...select?.scrumb=

League Number - 172883

Password - EWB

The draft is tentatively set for Thursday March 29th at 10:30 PM EST, if there is a mass problem with that time/date then it can be changed to accomodate, most likely it's easiest if you just pre-rank your players to your liking and hope you get a good team from the AI.

• 2 weeks later...

We've got five right now and I've still got the draft tentatively set for next Thursday (the 29th) for 10:30 (EST)

I'm hoping to get some more teams out, and at the very least an even amount of teams.

Let's make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder the draft is in two hours. We have spots left, I'd enjoy it if we got atleast one more so there was no bye week bullshit. I'd consider getting rid of the last joined in order to make it even but I dunno. I might limit this thing at 10 so we don't have any more odd numbers if one more person joins.

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

I click on enter live draft and it doesn't let me in. Its just a big square and a small red X with an advertisement on the top.

Edited by Muthafawkkinmatt

Guest Muthafawkkinmatt

Well whatever the draft isn't letting me in and the computer is probably going to draft people I don't like so don't be afraid to offer trades. If they get someone i hate you can get them for cheap.