SummerSlam 2007

Wow! I really like it. Seriously can't find anything wrong. sleek simple and professional looking. do you happen to have a link to the forums you mention ? I'm looking to found a few new places to visit.

It's not bad, but I'm not too fond of it. Kurt/Benoit in the foreground aren't centered and seem out of place where they are. The Summerslam logo looks dingy and not crisp like the cuts. The two things I like are Angle/Benoit in the background and the sidebar thing with the information.

I really like the effect on the SummerSlam logo and the background. The texture/faded pattern on top gives it a nice look overall. The text is fine, nothing outstanding but it does its job (by the way, you misspelled New Jersey) and the placement of the text on the right is a nice change from the usual poster text placement. However, with a poster like this the text needs to be easy to read as it gives vital information for the event and with it positioned like that it's not very easy to read, it may be a bit better if it was bigger.

The black and white pictures in the background look really good but I think your placement could be better. For example if you had the coloured pictures in the middle and a b&w picture either side of them it might look better, rather than having the focus in the bottom right... if that makes sense ¬_¬

Overall it's not a bad poster, pretty well put together actually but a few changes (particularly placement of things IMO) could change it from a good poster into a great one.

• 3 weeks later...