NCAA Football 08

Cole

Coming July 17th, the newest version of the NCAA Football series will be debuting. It's looking amazing and features many awesome upgrades like, gang tackling, a new version of hit stick, and much, much, much more.

First Details

Early Preview

Hands On

The video that was featured in the last link (or in the video section) shows many highlights of this new game and it's looking awesome, pretty much elaborating on all the new stuff that we have been longing to seen/have heard about.

It's looking like the Madden and NCAA series' may return to their dominance in sports titles this time on Next Gen.

(Speaking of Madden, a topic for that will be made by myself (if not by someone else) when more info is out on the game)

• 2 weeks later...

New Preview

A new preview, looks like some more screens and videos are also included. IGN says there is still a lot of work to be done before release but it's a huge step up from the last time they played...that worries me. I mean, we're close to two months from release. It's a long time in some perspectives but still.

Looking at the videos I'm not convinced about this yet, it looks a little robotic and like not much of an improvement from last year. Maybe even a step back? I dunno, maybe I'm being too critical. I feel like I may be, but I was looking for big things out of this game and I'm not sure that it will deliever.

New Preview

A new preview, looks like some more screens and videos are also included. IGN says there is still a lot of work to be done before release but it's a huge step up from the last time they played...that worries me. I mean, we're close to two months from release. It's a long time in some perspectives but still.

Looking at the videos I'm not convinced about this yet, it looks a little robotic and like not much of an improvement from last year. Maybe even a step back? I dunno, maybe I'm being too critical. I feel like I may be, but I was looking for big things out of this game and I'm not sure that it will deliever.

• 3 weeks later...