SummerSlam Poster

I normaly don't rate graphics, but I will say this;

I thought i was in the ring when i clicked on this link. Not only did I believe that your banner was real, but it got me excited. Therefore, I'd have to say excellant job.

My only real downside is the fact that the WWE title is the Spinner Title and it hasn't been the Undisputed for quite some time now. That and I'd have prefered a solid border around it instead of the white space so it could take up the entire space. Still a solid graphic though.

I normaly don't rate graphics, but I will say this;

I thought i was in the ring when i clicked on this link. Not only did I believe that your banner was real, but it got me excited. Therefore, I'd have to say excellant job.

Maybe that's why you don't normally rate graphics :P

It's ok, but not great. I'm confused as to what you wanted your focal point to be, the titles or the Summerslam logo? The titles coming together is a nice idea but may have looked better just fading into each other to symbolise a unifcation rather than being separated by the white brush. I'd have also left them their original colour.

My favourite part about the poster is the text, I like the positioning and perception effects.

It may seem like a cool effect but I don't like the poster having rounded edges and having a drop shadow. I'd just stick to a regular image. If your graphic is good enough it won't need the unique presentation to make it stand out.

So overall, it's not a bad effort but I certainly wouldn't say it was 'excellent' like SlapDash.

I'm confused as to what you wanted your focal point to be, the titles or the Summerslam logo? The titles coming together is a nice idea but may have looked better just fading into each other to symbolise a unifcation rather than being separated by the white brush. I'd have also left them their original colour.

This looks like an okay poster, I like the border the most, along with the top text. The logo looks clean but the text near it is kinda blurry which is not good, and the last 'M' on the Summerslam looks really bad. Both titles are bad quality and the background is a tad bit too sharp. But overall this is a good piece, the colour brings everything together quite well. Only advice I can give you is, try to make everything look clean, even if the style is grunge or abstract. Try not to enlarge images as that will ruin the quality, and add some more contrast to the pictures through the Brightness and Contrast options or the blending option Soft Light.

My only real downside is the fact that the WWE title is the Spinner Title and it hasn't been the Undisputed for quite some time now. That and I'd have prefered a solid border around it instead of the white space so it could take up the entire space. Still a solid graphic though.