Silent Hill 4 - Thzzzzee Room

Herr Matzat

the japanes version is fully english, i am still seeking for more import gamers :-X

belive it ore not i actually pay for most of my playstation games, especialy the imports (wich means a lot becaus i only play imports :-D)

i loved BigDirty being scarred on AIM while he was plaing part 3 :D

the japanes version is fully english, i am still seeking for more import gamers :-X

belive it ore not i actually pay for most of my playstation games, especialy the imports (wich means a lot becaus i only play imports :-D)

i loved BigDirty being scarred on AIM while he was plaing part 3 :D

How bad are imports on your wallet? For example, how bad is KoC 2 going to hit you financially?

And part 4 is looking neato. Although I'm still trying to come to grips with having to go through the bathroom =/

Imports arrent that bad, especialy sinc europe is the most expensife area wen it comes to new games (AFAIK convertet nothgin costs more than 60 Euro, wich is the standart new release price in europe, sinc the $ is very weak compared to euro you can see how a new US game dossent cost more than 60 Euro even with 18$ shipping)

KoC2 with normal shipping would cost me 58 US$, thats around 48 Euro and needs 7-14 days to be delivert (keep in mind that i ordert the game very early and therfore got a better price, i think by now the game itself coasts 10-20$ more, early brid > *)

sinc i had already paied this in April i decidet to get UPS shipping now because i had some monney left. now it coasts me US$ 81.10 and UPS is the most expensife and fastest shipping method (most of the times you get it in two days), thats EUR 67.26 btw. so only a bit more than 7 euro more expensife than a new Euro game.

Japan imports seem so expensife to most people because they order in the US, the US however is only a indirect source sinc the shopes around there order it from japan first and still want to make their cut, thats why i orer straight from asia. (posible without cretid card sinc they even have a german bank acound, german suport and so on, not to speak of everyones lovly paypal service)

august is an evil month, Phantome Brave and Star Ocean 3 are also comming, i am so out of time for all thes good games :(

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-mt9-71-99.html

Edited by Michael Matzat