Explosions In The Sky

Cactus Drags

There doesn't seem to have been much fuss kicked up about this, but they're 'touring' the UK in January. I put touring in inverted commas as there's jsut the two dates to my knowledge, Bristol and Manchester. I'll be seeing them in Bristol.

Just thought I'd post cause I'm sure I've heard them mentioned here before.

I'm seeing Reuben at Bristol, new album is ace, can't wait.

Oh, and I think I should add that EITS are responsible for one of the greatest movie soundtracks ever in Friday Night Lights. Just fits the film perfectly.

I can't remember the names (I know one is Kill Kenada, and the other one I'm not sure about....Enjoy Destroy?), but are the support acts any good?

And FNL OST is glorious.

I'd not heard of either of them, but I have a semi-reliable source who says no, they are not good at all.

That semi-reliable source is full of shit.

Which one is good, or you touting both?

I heard a bit from each of them, Kill Kenada were kinda 'meh', Enjoy Destroy sounded better personally. Neither of them are anywhere near as good as Reuben, but I guess thats why they are a support act.