Stuntman : Ignition

TheCrippler

Anyone played this yet?

It's awesome. I loved Stuntman on the PS2 (even if it was the most frustrating game in the entire universe), and this is even better in my opinion. Control's are a lot more sensitive, it reloads instantly when you inevitably fuck up a stunt, and its just the most action packed game I've played for a while.

Opinions?

Yeah, I picked it up for the 360 last week after randomly downloading the demo. Thought that was great, and the game is better. The faux Hollywood feel of it is great.

I five starred Aftershock, Whoopin' and a Hollerin' II, Overdrive, all of the Odd Jobs and all of the Quick Fixes. Strike Force Omega I almost have five starred (the first one with the scud missile was infuriating for me) and Night Avenger should be done too after some tries.

Never Kill Me Again though... That can fuck right off. I only have 3 stars on most of them because I can't stand driving on ice, mainly for the one in the red "Black Dragon" car. Evil evil shit.

But yeah it is really great fun. I never heard of the first one and obviously didn't play it, but this one was tremendously fun. I'm now primarily trying to get the stunt constructor things going, which are great, but irritating trying to place everything just right.

Looking at the leaderboards though, it's insane what some people have gotten score-wise on some of the levels.

Haha, I've only managed to five star the first scene of Whoopin' and a Hollerin, and that was by accident really, it was the first time I'd tried it.

But yeah, some people are getting over 6,500,000 points. I don't know how. I think my maximum is just over 600,000.

If you have a PS2 I suggest you go out and pick up the first one, you should find it really cheap now (It's £2.99 pre-owned in the UK).

• 2 weeks later...