Random awesome tracks

YI

I think this may basically go down as the definition of a random, awesome track. I have no idea who the guy is, how I ended up on his myspace page, I just did. He seems to do remixes and stuff, but the second track down is his own, and it's fucking amazing. His voice might annoy some people, but personally I quite like it. I don't really care for the remixes and stuff (I mean, they're not awful), but this track is beautiful. He should more stuff like this.

http://www.myspace.com/thebenbrick7

The Song: "Reckless Encounters" by Benbrick

Check it out. And post some more of these kind of random, but awesome tracks.

Bleh, this is as good a place as any to shout about this, not sure there's enough Million Dead fans about to warrant a full thread.

I was browsing the Joiners' gig listings (quality venue, really intimate, possibly the best small venue in the coutnry, went there so much at Uni, loved the place), and came across Who Owns Death TV, consisting of approximately one half of Million Dead (Julia and Tom). Myspace is here, Cathode is a fucking TUNE. They're playing a shitload on the south coast and in Southampton the next few months, wish I still lived there :(

Oh and one of the other guys in the band came from a band with an awesome name, Cars As Weapons.