1980s NWA Logo

My NWA Logo Creation  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys like the NWA logos that I have come up with??

• Yes, these logos are awesome.
    • Maybe, it seems a little meh to me.
    • No, why use this logo when I got the official one.
  2. 2. Do you prefer the official brand logo of the NWA or the futuristic looking one used by Jim Crockett Promotions (between 1985-1991) and NWA Pro in Australia (current)??

• Official NWA Brand Logo
    • Futuristic NWA Logo
    • Undecided / Neither One

Gentlemen, for the first time I think ever, I have designed the NWA logo that was the standard in the 1980s. You used to see it every Saturday Night on World Championship Wrestling on TBS and now I bring to you this logo as a keepsake for some of your future banners.

They are in PNG format, if you need a PSD of it, I will be glad to upload for you as well.

Links have been taken down on a temporary basis.

Lemme know what you think.

Edited by JuanJoseNYC

Anytime, LJC. (Y)

Been wanting to grab that NWA logo for sometime, but I couldn't find it anywhere so I made one of my own.

• 10 months later...

Ladies and getlemen, I bring to you version 2 of the NWA Logo that's primarily used in NWA Pro in Australia, only with the color effect and the "National Wrestling Alliance" title itself. I did the best that I could so feel free to rate it.

Links have been taken down on a temporary basis.

Edited by JuanJoseNYC

• 1 year later...

It's been a while since I've come up with decent logos, but back to my original concept of using the Futuristic NWA Logo, I have finally figured it out and came up with logos should you wish to use these for any upcoming diaries or web pages. I believe that the NWA Main Event promotion's primary color was green, but I found royal/navy blue to be a better fit. Let me know what you guys think.

nwamaineventlogo.png

nwajcplogo.png

Edited by JuanJoseNYC