Your Playlists...

GRIFT

Because my shiftmate and I are huge losers we tend to bring in playlists to work that we talk about as the night progresses, and then come up with a new topic for the next week. Examples include a playlist called Life and Death, where all the song titles contain Life, Live, Living, Death, Die, Dying in the title. Other's have been Heaven and Hell with similar rules, and your typical best of *insert decade, artist, or genre* lists. Well after over a year of doing this we made a 40 song playlist that capped off the last year where you put your be-all-end-all song for whatever category was listed. We had everything from theme song for a tv show about your life, to best song to fuck to.

My favorite topic so far has been a trifecta of lists that was called 'While trying to get the girl at the bar,' 'Once you have her,' 'and after,' that we hot fingered into each other so it would play one song from each category... Example: Kiss Me I am Shit Faced by Dropkick Murphy, I Like It Raw by ODB, HIV Song by Ween.

But after all this we are running low on ideas, so I turn to you to see what type of theme lists you've employed over your time as media-fanatics.

So once again EWB I send you a call to arms, what do you have for your beloved Grifterman?

Edited by The Grifter