Indy 4

brenchill

Yeah, this is definitely my most anticipated movie of the year. I've heard some people saying that it looks a little cheesy....you have to remember that the original Indy movies were a little cheesy as well. It definitely looks like it'll capture the feel of the trilogy while putting a little twist on it.

It's not cheesy enough I say. I hope Ford can tune back into that old Indy charm, which isn't really apparent in the trailer.

I'm a wee bit disappointed Blanchett is a villain... would have preferred her to be a heroine of some sort. It works out though.

Should be a decent movie, but Spielberg hasn't really provided me with anything entertaining in ages and I forget the last Ford movie I even liked. Air Force One was the last truly good one.

I'm still looking forward to the new Bond film and The Dark Knight more than anything though.

It's not cheesy enough I say. I hope Ford can tune back into that old Indy charm, which isn't really apparent in the trailer.

I'm a wee bit disappointed Blanchett is a villain... would have preferred her to be a heroine of some sort. It works out though.

Should be a decent movie, but Spielberg hasn't really provided me with anything entertaining in ages and I forget the last Ford movie I even liked. Air Force One was the last truly good one.

I'm still looking forward to the new Bond film and The Dark Knight more than anything though.

He only had two or three lines in the whole thing. :mellow:

Either way, since I spent my childhood watching the movies and playing the Fate Of Atlantis, I'm ready.

Edited by apsham