Nintendo 64 Games For Sale

TheRyno

I don't know if pawning stuff here is cool or not so if not, this can be deleted or moved to the proper forum. Anyway, as it stands, I have this month's rent and 6 months' worth of car insurance due at the same time (as well as my cell phone bill but screw that) and enough money to my name to pay both off but leave me with nothing left until I get my tax return. So in an attempt to have a bit of money left, I'm selling a few N64 games that I've been trying to get rid of but with no such luck. Here's the list:

Triple Play 2000

Aerofighters Assault

Forsaken 64

Mission Impossible

Rush 2

PGA European Tour

Wipeout 64

Madden Football 64

Extreme-G

Armorines

I have the booklets to most, if not all, these games. I'm hoping to get around $50 for the whole batch, making it $5 a game, but if you can talk me down to a reasonable price, I'm open to it. Unfortunately, this is open to US residents only unless overseas shipping is cheap and I just don't know about it. A few months ago, I had to spend like $40 in shipping to send one of my friends my Magic: The Gathering collection and he just lived the next state over. Granted, it was a pretty heavy box but still, I don't wanna spend an assload on shipping. So, shoot me a PM or a reply if you're interested.

PS - I'll through a few Dreamcast games in too, if that spices up the offer any. The ones of those I'm willing to part with are Nightmare Creatures 2, Maken X, ECW Hardcore Revolution, Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX and UFC. Unless convinced otherwise, that may bump up the asking price to the $65 range or so.

Edited by TheRyno