How do you guys make old games more interesting

Docpepper

Just wondering if you guys ever come up with different ways to play older games that you might have beat already.

Fir instance . I've beat San Andreas 3 times and I grew quiet bored with it.Since my ps2 is being a bitch San andreas and a couple games are the only ones that work. So I've started playing it again. This time I use cheat codes,specifically chaos mod , peds riot , peds have weapons , peds attack,all cars have nos,jump 10 feet higher , and a weapon cheat.

Then I see how long I can survive. a few minutes ago when i was playing I was on the run from the cops(on foot) a guy came running by me carrying a tv. he stopped dropped the tv and blew me away with a shotgun. as wasted came up on the screen i saw him pick up the tv and take off again lol

I'm having a blast all over again

haha yeah that sounds cool . me and my brother take turns . the only rule is no health cheat and no extra ammo cheat. we've had some awesome chase scenes. just last night I had a great chase that looked like it came straight for from the movies. I had 3 star after sniping a bunch of people from rooftop. I see a police motorcycle off by itself so I quickly jump from the roof and get on the bike and haul ass. as I take off i hear several explosions behind me and think to myself "OH SHIT! Rocket Launcher" so I punch the gas and I think i'm clear. somehow I lose control and my the motorcycle goes sideways, as soon as it went sideways a rocket flew right over me blowing up the car down the road in front of me. before I could get up and back on the bike I was busted