"Devour" Preview

New Damage

http://www.shinedown.com/

Yep. For those interested, Shinedown have put up a 30-second preview of the lead single "Devour" (out May 5th) from their new album "A Sound Of Madness" (cover art also released).

The preview, along with a video of what sounds like an instrumental piece from"Devour" with the Shinedown logo flashing on it, is also up.

IMO, "Devour" sounds great, and if the rest of the album follows in the same vien as it, and the other two albums, it'll be good.

Fuck Chinese Democracy. <_<

I think I nearly creamed in my pants. My god I love this band. I don't think I've heard a bad song by them either which is even better. To me they're like Godsmack in that vein. I really need to buy their albums though as I always hear them second hand or download them./

I've always felt that 'I Dare You' is better than 'Save Me', so it's a little weird for everyone to be exclaiming otherwise.

Also, anyone have the "Sanford Mix" of Burning Bright thats a bonus song on Leave A Whisper? What is the difference between it and the normal Burning Bright!? It's been driving me nuts for nearly a year, which is since when I got it.

Never checked out Shinedown before. Devour kind of reminds me of Devin Townsend's Depth Charge (or is it Random Analysis? I forget) at times, except more straightforward. It's decently catchy and never actively bad, but I thought it was fairly standard. >,>