Beijing '08

Cactus Drags

I know there probably wouldn't be much more activity in the thread had it not been lost, but still. I've found a couple of combinations for those of you struggling with judo. BAXX= pin, XAAA or AXXX seem to do some sort of throw and AXYY does...something, I can't remember. And everyone knows about YY being a pin. I'm still unclear as to whether you need to mash anything when the Wari/Ippon/other two scores bar comes up. I know you have to hit the right button to reduce the score when you're having a move done to you, but I'm not sure if mashing anything keeps the score up when the AI is trying to reduce it.

I've got 28 achievements now, and the rest shouldn't be too far out of reach, the long jump and triple jump ones will be a pain as you have to get a perfect launch, full power and 45 degree angle spot on, 44 or 46 won't work. Quite how some people have got over 9m online is beyond me.

Edited by Dragsy

Fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck you Eurocom. Hardcore Olympian achievement within reach, I do the final challenge day (100m, 110m hurdles, 200m, 400m) with ease, setting a new OR for 100m. Final day, need four golds to win out of parallel bars, rapid-fire shooting, 50m butterfly and 100m. Silver on the bars, because fuck the bars. Gold on swimming, gold on shooting, fucking two false starts on 100m, Gay. I swear the start time was different from my OR-run as well.