PETITION

HailtotheYo

I think it ought to stay the way it is, because otherwise its just a random diary battle etc.

Also I think people are more likely to actually finish an entry/turn up for the battle kinda thing if its in a proper sub forum, and with ranking points up for grabs too.

Okay, guys, here's the deal:

Of the 18 people that have posted in here, only six of you have actually COMPETED in a KotD challenge. This means that two-thirds of our petition is made up of people just looking for a little extra reading material. While I appreciate your time to come in and voice your opinion (or just post your name, either way), I was hoping for a little more turnout from those who have done the challenges in the past.

Then there's the fact that we usually got a sub-75% or so turnout from those who entered previous challenges, and that was WITH the threat of a temporary posting ban. If it comes to a place where I'm no longer in position to swing that hammer, what then? (And BTW, Be, you might not be as happy in January as you think you will. Just saying. :D)

I'd like to finish out this "season," as I call it, with the Money in the Bank Challenge in March, so I'd like to keep running comps until then. From there, the fate of the Arena will rest in the hands of those who enter. You wanna keep this place? All you have to do is complete what you sign up for. If we have fewer than 10 of 12 entries (including the two alternates) completed in January, then after the March challenge, the Arena will go away, as will King of the Dome challenges in general.

Here's a stay of execution. See if you can earn the full pardon.