Sonisphere Festival

Asuka's Gonna Kill You

METALLICA – LINKIN PARK

LAMB OF GOD - MASTODON

+ MANY MORE BANDS TO BE ANNOUNCED

SONISPHERE comes from the creators of the legendary Monsters of Rock and Download Festivals. Their decades of experience in the organization and execution of quality concerts and music festivals will ensure that SONISPHERE will be a cut above the rest.

SONISPHERE will bring some of rocks premier talent on August 1st and 2nd to the UK’s true home of rock, Knebworth. 60,000 fans will witness titans Linkin Park and one of the biggest rock acts of all time Metallica – headlining at the first ever SONISPHERE - a full on weekend long camping festival!

SONISPHERE is about QUALITY. Rather than squeezing as many bands as possible onto multiple stages and forcing fans to choose between performers. SONISPHERE will feature bands of the highest calibre performing on two alternate stages; meaning you won’t have to miss any music; thereby solving a recurring complaint from rock fans at other events. SONISPHERE will also have all the usual festival madness, stalls, fun fairs, jugglers, fire eaters and general rock debauchery for a full on festival.

Not only is SONISPHERE restoring Knebworth as the rightful home of rock but it will also become the first and only rock festival to tour internationally. In 2009, the festival will visit Holland, Germany, Spain, Sweden and Finland, ending its tour in the UK at Knebworth. From 2010, SONISPHERE will break beyond Europe and become a truly global phenomenon!

SONISPHERE festival takes place throughout Europe, finishing up at Knebworth House in the UK on August 1 and 2, 2009 . Make sure you are part of history at this exceptional new festival.

NIN, Bullet For My Valentine, Alice In Chains, Thin Lizzy (THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!) and numerous others also announced and more to come. Just wondered if anyone has heard about this and is even planning on going? A friend of mine is going with a tonne of my other mates and asked me to come, which I'm going to do. It's the first time I'm actually getting to go to something like this, and while I'm not really a fan of half of the stuff that will go down, I'm a huge lover of Linkin Park and it's also nice just to be involved in something like this, so it should be awesome hopefully. And hey, you cant go wrong with a bit of camping too :w00t: