MEG's PS3 UFC League

Mr Evil Guy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone wants to fight now add me as I've got half an hour or so that I can play now.

Okay, seriously, how the fuck do you accept an invite?

EDIT: Okay, now it randomly started working...

And Shaun, I thought we were doing our league matches? Shouldn't you have selected Bisping? Or was the draw just for priority?

Edited by Mr Benji~!

Bwaha, now that was a finish, two well contested rounds (thanks to Shaun being a generous competitor, I'm sure he could've finished earlier if he'd wanted), one strike after a stand-off in round three downs me, brilliant.

Easily my favorite fight so far. Great match, you almost had me at the end of the second, I got incredibly lucky.

Edited by Perfecshaun

Your takedowns were a bastard to deal with, I tried a couple of times just to see if I could beat you at your own game but just couldn't topple you :P

EDIT: Anyone up for a fight, I'll leave UFC in the background whilst I'm browsing EWB, so invite me if you're up for it and post on here if I've not noticed your invite :) PSN is benjirino and MSN is benji@hohcomics.com is you feel the need to use it

Edited by Mr Benji~!

Your takedowns were a bastard to deal with, I tried a couple of times just to see if I could beat you at your own game but just couldn't topple you :P

Ha I've gotten better at countering kicks/punches with grapples. You got quite a few nice combos in, and I thought for sure you had me when you rocked me at the end of the second.