MEG's PS3 UFC League

Mr Evil Guy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burnsy, you need to get some better internet. Your lag is unbelievable. Dialup is so 10 years ago.

When 1 second on the clock is 10 seconds realtime, that is rough.

After trying again and managing not to disconnect through the lag,

Mirko Cro Cop def Andrei Arlowski by TKO in Round 1 (3:08) due to GnP from mount.

Lag was horrible.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Thats what you get for having Sky Broadband I guess. The Wireless Router they gave is is bloody awful, we get crap reception throughout the house. We have asked about a different router but I think they said they didn't have a different one. The annoying thing is some days it's fine and others god damn awful. I'll try and sort it for future match-ups.

Sorry I couldn't get my picks to you to be a part of this, after I returned from holiday I haven't been able to get on EWB for 2/3 weeks because it hasn't loading for me at all until now, after I logged into my router, looked at the settings, changed nothing and logged out. Go figure.

All my remaining opponents in the Heavyweight Division can have the win as I'd have probably lost it anyway.