TEW05 - Storylines

I tried starting The Dirtiest Player feud which only needs a heel and a face...but I still had to choose 8 different people. For example the first step should be a one-on-one match but you have to choose 8 people so when it says it must be a match with the following sides: it should just list the 2 main people in your storyline....but it lists all 8.

Also like T_S said it means you can't use those people in other storylines.

ok just loaded a game with the Dirtest Player and Best of 7 Series storyline, and it only needs 2 people to work, so i dont see where your getting 8 people for these storys??

why not have a full and short version of the feuds then, long with every vital member and short with just the bare bones

Dont mind doing this, depending on which story you want to be shorter

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 2

DoubleJ13 requests

Taker vs Kane - As in Kanes WWF Debut?

Taker/Makind - Done

ECW vs New Breed - Done

RVD vsJerry Lynn - Guessing this is from the old ecw

RVD wins WWE title - Will do Soon!

ECW rebirth 2006 - Will do soon, What bits you want from this? and feuds e.g. Edge vs Cena vs RVD?

Orton vs HHH - Which one? the Orton Face turn?

Morrison vs Punk ECW title feud - Done

Nimrodic requests

Undertaker vs Orton - Mania Feud?

Edge vs Cena from mid-2006 - Cashing in Money in the bank feud yes?

Ric Flair Retirement - Will be Done Soon

Kane/Lita storyline from I believe it was '98 - U Mean the Feud With Edge, and Lita Joining Up with Edge?

Jericho/Legends from earlier this year - Will be done Soon!

Santina Miss Wrestlemania from earlier this year - lol why?

no at least not for best of 7 series or An Eye for an Eye

ok cheers dude!

Latest update - up to 106 storys now, lattest additions include - Tara vs Beautiful People, Victoria vs Trish, Y2J - The 2nd Coming, TLC 2, Formation of Legacy, Orton vs Foley, The Colons vs Miz and Morrison, Kane vs Snitsky, Taker vs Heidenreich, Taker/Kane vs MVP/Mr.Ken, nWo WWE Return, Benoit/Jericho/Orton/Maven vs Triple H/Batista/Edge/Snitsky..Winners run Raw!

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 1

Undertaker vs Orton - Mania Feud? Yeah that's the one.

Edge vs Cena from mid-2006 - Cashing in Money in the bank feud yes? The one that ended at Unforgiven with the TLC Match, though that could be included in as a part or something like that.

Ric Flair Retirement - Will be Done Soon Sweet.

Jericho/Legends from earlier this year - Will be done Soon! Sweetness.

Santina Miss Wrestlemania from earlier this year - lol why? As for this one I have no idea I was in a sleepy haze when I typed the list up so that could be why, or because I thought that it was actually rather funny and enjoyable for some reason.

Here are some for you to possibly give a go

- Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle - TNA 2008

- Jeff Jarrett vs. Chyna - WWF 1999

- Kronik vs. The Brothers of Destruction - WWF 2001

- ECW vs. The Network - ECW 2000/

- Rhino vs. Sandman - ECW 2000/01

- Eddie Guerrero vs. Essa Rios - WWF 2000

- Val Venis vs. Ken Shamrock - WWF 1999

- Bret Hart vs. Jerry Lawler - WWF 1993-1995

- Roddy Piper vs. Jerry Lawler - WWF 1995

- Jerry Lawler vs. ECW - ECW 1997

- Chris Jericho vs. William Regal - WWF 2001

- Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle - WWF 2001 (this would include the whole Benoit stealing Kurt's Medals)

- The birth of Billy & Chuck - WWF 2001

- Something involving Crash's Houdini of Hardcore run

Latest update - up to 106 storys now, lattest additions include - Tara vs Beautiful People, Victoria vs Trish, Y2J - The 2nd Coming, TLC 2, Formation of Legacy, Orton vs Foley, The Colons vs Miz and Morrison, Kane vs Snitsky, Taker vs Heidenreich, Taker/Kane vs MVP/Mr.Ken, nWo WWE Return, Benoit/Jericho/Orton/Maven vs Triple H/Batista/Edge/Snitsky..Winners run Raw!

This post has been edited by cpt.charisma: 01 September 2009 - 08:10 PM

Hiya, where's the link for this update please? Or am I being blind?

Undertaker vs Orton - Mania Feud? Yeah that's the one.

Edge vs Cena from mid-2006 - Cashing in Money in the bank feud yes? The one that ended at Unforgiven with the TLC Match, though that could be included in as a part or something like that.

Ric Flair Retirement - Will be Done Soon Sweet.

Jericho/Legends from earlier this year - Will be done Soon! Sweetness.

Santina Miss Wrestlemania from earlier this year - lol why? As for this one I have no idea I was in a sleepy haze when I typed the list up so that could be why, or because I thought that it was actually rather funny and enjoyable for some reason.

Ok Finished all these Requests Now, But decided not to add the Santina Story - Sorry

Here are some for you to possibly give a go

- Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle - TNA 2008

- Jeff Jarrett vs. Chyna - WWF 1999

- Kronik vs. The Brothers of Destruction - WWF 2001

- ECW vs. The Network - ECW 2000/

- Rhino vs. Sandman - ECW 2000/01

- Eddie Guerrero vs. Essa Rios - WWF 2000

- Val Venis vs. Ken Shamrock - WWF 1999

- Bret Hart vs. Jerry Lawler - WWF 1993-1995

- Roddy Piper vs. Jerry Lawler - WWF 1995

- Jerry Lawler vs. ECW - ECW 1997

- Chris Jericho vs. William Regal - WWF 2001

- Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle - WWF 2001 (this would include the whole Benoit stealing Kurt's Medals)

- The birth of Billy & Chuck - WWF 2001

- Something involving Crash's Houdini of Hardcore run

Got a Few of these Done Already Also!

This post has been edited by cpt.charisma: 01 September 2009 - 08:10 PM

Hiya, where's the link for this update please? Or am I being blind?

I Haven't Posted the Update Yet, Wanted to Do Most the Requests First Before i Posted the Next Update

How about some old school story lines? Such as:

Shawn Michaels vs. Marty Jannetty

Mega Powers/Hogan vs. Savage

Original DX concept (1997-1998)

Crow Sting

Nation of Domination

Undertaker vs. Yokozuna (1994)

Shall Add These On For You!

• Like 1

Up to 122 Storylines Now (thats double compaired to the last update) , Got alot more requests to do, but i seem to only be getting 1 Storyline done every couple of days at the moment, so thats why i have posted the links today

The Storylines

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WM33AAEI

Updated Angles - Need For Storylines to Work

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGGWTOZ0

Let me Know if there ok, for the next update i will try to add the storylines people have asked for but they havent appeared yet, and again more requests are welcome,

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one who finds it almost impossible to write storylines? I can't get my head round what angles will fit in it with the Catalyst/Support/Subject/Target set-up, and when I have tried to do it, it ends up being impossible to complete due to some sort of flaw or all the character are mixed up so the two people having an affair are supposed to end headlining a pay-per-view or something.

What am I doing wrong?

I struggled at first. Kept them very simple and still kept screwing up. Eventually I realized to make the story in the database outside of the saved game. That way I could modify it and fix the screwups. Still, its a bit of an involved setup. I've done a couple and I found the easiest way was to outline it on paper and then work on creating it. Plus, once you lay out the matches and big plot points you can easily go in and add interviews or attacks or extra matches how you want them. Or, I did a 3 way feud story and then I was able to copy the story and make a 4-way feud by building off that and adding the 4th guy without having to start from scratch. I'm nearing the end of my game's year so when I do I'm going to take some time and try to create another couple of stories. I'm still not good enough at it to make the story I want when I want it, but trial and error.

For what its worth I've found the Catalyst, Support, etc stuff doesn't hugely matter. I tend to make all the relevant players in my stories Catalysts just so I can evolve them if I wish. Otherwise its just a matter of knowing which slot every fits in so it helps to have a person in mind or to at least label them "Heel", "Face", "Heel Lackey", whatever. Again, just give yourself a piece of paper to reference. "Person 1 = Main Heel; Person 2 = Main Face; Person 3 = Heel Manager; etc). Then its more about giving them the proper thing to be rated on and the individual angle "catalyst/support/target" stuff can be double checked by seeing what angles fit.

Slow and deliberate would be my suggestion, I guess. Do something simple and do it in the database so you can edit. Then when you know that works, build off it. If you just try to do a crazy 8 person story with divas and managers and authorities right off the bat you're probably bound to screw up. Trust me, I made the same mistake.

• 2 months later...

Thanks very much on your good work on these storylines. I have used many of them with great success, but I am having problems with two different storylines that just won't progress and thought this would be the best thread to ask for advice.

The first storyline is the WWE 05 -Rap vs Rock. I am at the plot point 6 Man Tag (HBK and Hogan Join Cena), yet every variation I have tried hasn't worked. I have twice mad eit a 6 man tag with participants 2, 3 and 4 on one team and particicpant 1 on another with two randoms, but the story won't progress. I also tried it as a tag match to teh same result.

The second storyline is the WWF 00- Tables/Ladders and Chairs, yet I am stuck on the Champs Win 3 Way Tag Match. I have twice tried this match as a 3 way tag team match, and as a singles match again with no result.

Any help that anyoen could give would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks very much on your good work on these storylines. I have used many of them with great success, but I am having problems with two different storylines that just won't progress and thought this would be the best thread to ask for advice.

The first storyline is the WWE 05 -Rap vs Rock. I am at the plot point 6 Man Tag (HBK and Hogan Join Cena), yet every variation I have tried hasn't worked. I have twice mad eit a 6 man tag with participants 2, 3 and 4 on one team and particicpant 1 on another with two randoms, but the story won't progress. I also tried it as a tag match to teh same result.

The second storyline is the WWF 00- Tables/Ladders and Chairs, yet I am stuck on the Champs Win 3 Way Tag Match. I have twice tried this match as a 3 way tag team match, and as a singles match again with no result.

Any help that anyoen could give would be gratefully appreciated.

thanks, when i made the storylines i hadnt tested all of them, so was unaware of the problems

the 1st storyline - Rap vs Rock, is set as a Tag Match - Team 1 (Faces) should be Cena, HBK and Hogan(as that who teamed with him at the time) vs Team 2 (Heels) Jericho, Christian and Tomko, with the Faces Winning,

and 2 - TLC - i set the match type as triangle which might be the problem, should be Team 1 - E & C vs Team 2 - Hardys vs Team 3 - Dudleys, with E & C winning,

i have edited them now, and they should be fixed in the feb update, but if u want them now, message me and i shall send you the storyline file

• Like 1

I managed to get around the Rap vs Rock 6 man problem by copying the storyline, removed every plot point up until the 6 man tag match, and edited that match to a standard tag match. This allowed me to evolve the feud by continuing the storyline from the point I was stuck at.

In regards to the TLC story, is it possible to have 3 way tag matches as part of a storyline?

The problem is that to the best of my knowledge the Storylines don't recognize any matches that aren't 1vs1, 2vs2, 1vs1vs1, or 1vs1vs1vs1. If you schedule a 3vs3 or 2vs2vs2 there's not actual option for it. You'll select "Tag Match" or "Triangle Match" but the game reads that as "2vs2", not "3vs3". So you end up with 6 names and only 4 slots and the game won't let you move past it.

Or at least that's where I've gotten stuck on a number of your stories. I love them and I greatly appreciate your work but I find I have to test each one and go through and eliminate any 6-8 man tags, handicap matches, or 3-4 way tag matches.

I had gone through and corrected many of them, the ones I had played, but I lost all my edits a month ago and have to start again from scratch. But I'm pretty sure that's the problem unless there's a way to get past those steps that I just don't realize.

The problem is that to the best of my knowledge the Storylines don't recognize any matches that aren't 1vs1, 2vs2, 1vs1vs1, or 1vs1vs1vs1. If you schedule a 3vs3 or 2vs2vs2 there's not actual option for it. You'll select "Tag Match" or "Triangle Match" but the game reads that as "2vs2", not "3vs3". So you end up with 6 names and only 4 slots and the game won't let you move past it.

Or at least that's where I've gotten stuck on a number of your stories. I love them and I greatly appreciate your work but I find I have to test each one and go through and eliminate any 6-8 man tags, handicap matches, or 3-4 way tag matches.

I had gone through and corrected many of them, the ones I had played, but I lost all my edits a month ago and have to start again from scratch. But I'm pretty sure that's the problem unless there's a way to get past those steps that I just don't realize.

ok thanks for letting me know, i shall fixed them for the next update!

• Like 2

I have decided to have a go at trying to create my own storylines. So far I am working on three from the Invasion storyline, mostly as I am converting my old tapes from vhs onto dvd lately, and this era is fresh in my mind from reliving them.

The three I have chosen so far are:

Kurt Angle vs Booker T over the WCW Title - Completed

Kurt Angle vs Steve Austin WWF Title - Follows on from the above, will be finished shortly.

Edge vs Christian - From Night after King of the Ring up to Invasion. Still to start it on TEW, but have most of story written on paper.

I have been trying to come up with a different tag team storyline, but due to not being able to do 3 and 4 ways, the option are very limited.