TEW05 - Storylines

While you can't do 3 or 4 way tag matches as actual plot points you can work them into the story as side things. Hype a 6 man tag and goes off fine. When you run the match it won't register as part of the story but since storylines are in a lot of way just guidelines for me so I'm not booking randomly it works. Its less than ideal of course, but for example I love cpt. charisma's "ECW Originals vs New Breed" story for handling midcard groups on a crowded roster. But since it culminates with an 8 man tag that creates a problem. I just turned the match into a Hype angle and celebration, so while the match itself doesn't get included in I can still run through 90% of the story and have everything but the match itself scripted.

Its imperfect and at some stage it probably makes more sense to do Unchained stories, but it works for me just to keep my booking focused.

That makes so much sense, and it is a simple solution gets around the limitations of the storyline editor. It seems everyone, including myself, was looking at the awkward solution to the problem, and completely over looked the easy version. That does make 6 man, 8 man, 3 way and 4 way tags possible, without getting stuck.

Good thinking mr galacticgonzo.

They haven't been tested yet, but here are the 5 storylines I have been working on. They are:

Booker T vs Kurt Angle over the WCW Title, continues into Steve Austin vs Kurt Angle over the WWF Title which in tern continues onto Steve Austin vs Kurt Angle vs Rob Van Dam.

There is also Edge vs Christian Parts 1 and 2.

These haven't been fully tested yet, but should be compatible with existing angles. I have created a few angles where I couldn't find any I felt fitted the storylines.

Storylines - Fixed

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M3GKMH9C

Angles

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FTSPI5Q8

Edited by swoop
  • Like 2

Fixed Storylines

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4TH05560

http://rapidshare.com/files/333321411/storyline.tew.html

taken out stuff like 6/8 man tag and replaced with hype angle for the matches, hopefully all storys should work ok, shall also send the file to TheWho87 and it will be in the next mod update

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I thought I may as well bump this thread to ask this question, but i was wondering if anyone has created any interesting tag team storylines? I like to base my promotion around strong tag teams, but there doesn't seem, to be many. I tried to create some, but I have only able to come up with one very loosely based on the Balls Mahoney and Spike Dudley vs The Dudleys Boyz in ECW summer 199.

• 1 month later...

Is this still going?

Yeah I would think it is, Just give it a try wink.gif

yeah i am willing to do more storylines if requested, i have slowly been adding some to the monthly update at the moment

Is there any run up to Money In the Bank storylines??

CUSTOM - Cash in MITB - this is a really short story

CUSTOM - Money In The Bank vs Title - this helps push your MITB winner

WWE 06 - The Rated R Superstar Part 1 - Begins with Edge cashing in MITB on Cena

WWE 09 - Straight Edge vs Enigma Part 1 - This includes CM Punk cashing in MITB on Jeff Hardy

• 3 months later...

Have been searching for this thread for quite some time now..

Cpt.charisma, love your work.

My request is for :

1)the storyline for the PWI feud of the year 2002 i.e. the feud between Stephanie Mc.Mahon and Eric Bischoff.

2)From Attitude era, the feud revolving around Stephanie and trish involving Linda and Vince..

Thanx in advance...

Edited by Debojit8

My request is for :

1)the storyline for the PWI feud of the year 2002 i.e. the feud between Stephanie Mc.Mahon and Eric Bischoff.

2)From Attitude era, the feud revolving around Stephanie and trish involving Linda and Vince..

Thanx in advance...

ok cheers!

and i shall look into those feuds and hopefully add them for you, at the moment im in the middle of fixing the current storylines and angles

Edited by cpt.charisma

This is probably a no, but does anyone know of any storylines that are basically the outline of one entire epiosde/show, such as the RAW Roullette storyline?

Maybe something along the lines of the Heat episode whereChristian had to drop weight to challenge for teh Light-Heavyweight championship.

I did create some of my own custom storylines a while ago when I went through my last brief TEW stage, but I have since formatted my pc and forgot to back them up.

I created a couple a couple of storylines based on episodes of Heat from 2000. They have both been designed to run over the space of one show. They are based on:

Mean Street Posse vs Tazz from 13/2/00. - After seeing the show line up bored, Pete Gas laughs at Rodney, due to him having a match vs Tazz that night. Through o0ut the show the Posse members keep changing the which one of them will face Tazz, behind each others backs.

Christian Loses Weight from 2000 - Christian must lose a few pounds by the end of the show, to make the weight requirements for a shot at teh WWF Light-Heavyweight chamionship, held by Dean Malenko.

I have created angles designed specifically for each plotline of these storyline.

Let me know what you think.

My linkhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=TAGNC534

http://rapidshare.com/files/420026362/CptsAngleStorylines.rar%3Cbr%20/%3E

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4538Z4XG

NEW storylines and angles

I have spent the last month going through every single storyline and making sure they work, i have also added the following to each story:

(W1) Standing for Week 1

(W2) Standing for Week 2

(W3)

(W4)

(PPV) Standing for PPV or Big Event

this way hopefully the storylines are easier and better to follow

I have also gone through every single Angle, and made sure they work ok, alot have been removed as there was alot of doubles, if anything is wrong/doesnt work, just let me know, hope you enjoy

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My request is for :

Thanx in advance...

ok cheers!

and i shall look into those feuds and hopefully add them for you, at the moment im in the middle of fixing the current storylines and angles

Seen your recent works, great as usual, just wondering if any progress in the storylines i requested..

My request is for :

Thanx in advance...

ok cheers!

Seen your recent works, great as usual, just wondering if any progress in the storylines i requested..

i have done some basic research into them, the McMahon vs Bischoff from may be abit hard to do due to it being a GM war, but will give it a shot, it wont be ready for a while tho, its on my list with the following

Wwe 03– Booker t vs christian

Wwe – Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar

Wwe – jeff hardy vs Johnny nitro over i.c. title

Wwe 2010– jack swagger and big show

My request is for :

Thanx in advance...

ok cheers!

i have done some basic research into them, the McMahon vs Bischoff from may be abit hard to do due to it being a GM war, but will give it a shot, it wont be ready for a while tho, its on my list with the following

Wwe 03– Booker t vs christian

Wwe – Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar

Wwe – jeff hardy vs Johnny nitro over i.c. title

Wwe 2010– jack swagger and big show

That looks like a very good list, looking forward to it..

edit : Forgot to mention, if its not too late can you add the ministry of darkness storyline too?? :)

Edited by Debojit8