ZeusPRO

thekingofkings1977

Hey does anyone know why ZeusPRO is suppose to be given all these great reviews when it is obvious no where near EWR? Am I not playing the ZeusPRO the way it should ber played because to me all it is is a Simulator for PBeM EFeds. Am I not right? Someone here even play the game? OR what ever the program is?

Lol wow. I haven't used ZP in a looong time. I first played it when I was like 10 or 11? I was so dumb too, I didn't know of the Greek God the game is named after, so I pronounced it "zee-us pro"

Fun times. I remember some crappy efeds would use it to write their results.

I don't think it's meant to be used in the same way as EWR. On the program's webpage it states: "Zeus Pro is a professional wrestling match simulator for use by operators of fantasy wrestling leagues..." So I agree with Mike. It's for organizing an e-fed.

• 3 months later...

I don't think it's meant to be used in the same way as EWR. On the program's webpage it states: "Zeus Pro is a professional wrestling match simulator for use by operators of fantasy wrestling leagues..." So I agree with Mike. It's for organizing an e-fed.

You sir, are correct.

I know I'm late in replying to this topic [come to look at it, I'm a little over 3 months late], but I just wanted to reiterate for others who may stumble upon this page. I'm currently a moderator over on the G-Fed Forums, which is the web forums to which Geeksoft hosts their G-Fed service, so I can assure with 100% certainty that EWR & Zeus are in two different categories. As the poster above me stated, Zeus is for e-fed management, and EWR is a simulation game.