TEW05 Real World Update: November 2009

Terrific, thanks.

Jerry Lynn was a NWA tag champion with AJ Styles and PWA tag champion with Sean Waltman. They weren't together for long, but then nor were Lynn and Amazing Red, and they are in as a team.

Travis Tomko is back in TNA, by the way, apparently as a heel (he attacked AJ Styles on this week's Impact). His Performance stats are quite low - his last TNA run was quite successful, and he has improved in the ring. Perhaps C+ rather than D?

When i start a new game with this data, it gives me an error message: "Run-time error 58. File already exists"

Can anyone help me? I don't have any other saved files ad the only other database I have is the Default one.

you running it on Vista? if so then run it in admin mode, thats kinda the only reason i can think of if its the only data you got beyond that i got no clue

For "Shockwave The Robot", I would add a tick to "Very Religious" in his Personal area. He makes a statement to this fact on his web page:

http://www.shockwave.../statement.html

I've also read a couple interviews and posts where he discussed religion as well but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw them.

Also, I asked him on Facebook a while ago what his finishing moves were called and he told me that his finishers were (cut/paste from his reply on Facebook)

" Shock Wave

Finishers: "Boom Box" (ear/head ringer manuever), Turntable (Double Cross arm neck breaker), 450 Splash, Robot Leg Drop

August 13 at 7:26pm"

Edited by Blacklight

When i start a new game with this data, it gives me an error message: "Run-time error 58. File already exists"

Can anyone help me? I don't have any other saved files ad the only other database I have is the Default one.

you running it on Vista? if so then run it in admin mode, thats kinda the only reason i can think of if its the only data you got beyond that i got no clue

Thanks, it works now.

And I saw that Big Show and Jericho were set to "No Brand." Shouldn't they be set to RAW and SD!/ECW respectively?

Thanks, it works now.

And I saw that Big Show and Jericho were set to "No Brand." Shouldn't they be set to RAW and SD!/ECW respectively?

you can do that, but how would they defend the unified tag titles then?

Thanks, it works now.

Can't they still go to each show?

And how come when editing the database a lot of wrestlers have a contract to Garage Pro Wrestling and WWE TV shows are set to Garage Pro Wrestling?

Thanks, it works now.

And how come when editing the database a lot of wrestlers have a contract to Garage Pro Wrestling and WWE TV shows are set to Garage Pro Wrestling?

thats kinda impossible since we have yet to include GPW into the database

• Like 1

Thanks, it works now.

thats kinda impossible since we have yet to include GPW into the database

That's weird, it only does that when I run it normally. If I run it as Administrator it's normal and says their contract is for WWE.....

Ugh, I still get the run-time error like when making a match. Should I just run the games as Administrator from now on?

Edited by ThePie

Right I hate double posting but have good reason, I have updated the main post with an accurate November 1st data, that means all changes suggested so far have been made plus all titles and stuff are set so when starting in November 1st you got the champs for November 1st.

Okay. Here is my consolodated posts about Shockwave The Robot:

One: Add a tick for "Very Religious" in his personality.

Two: I don't know if we should add Japan, Canada, and The UK to his "Active Areas", but He has done stints in Japan, Canada, and The UK. He wrestles usually for independents in New England though.

Three: I asked Shockwave on Facebook what his finishing moves were called and he gave me this reply:

"

Shock Wave

Finishers: "Boom Box" (ear/head ringer manuever),

Turntable (Double Cross arm neck breaker),

450 Splash,

Robot Leg Drop

August 13 at 7:26pm"

Here is a link to his Myspace Page:

http://www.myspace.c...ockwavetherobot

and one for his personal web page:

www.shockwavetherobot.com

in case you want to do some more research or tighten the stats. The Myspace page has some videos of some matches.

Edited by Blacklight

i think if you download the data in the first post you will notice that Shockwage is now set to Very Religious and his finishers are changed since i think you posted this a page back but thanks for the links and such we'll take a look and see what we can use

I'd make Rob Van Dam a semi active wrestler, but turn he's off the US as he's active area. He said that he only wants to work overseas tours at this point so why not make him available for companies outside the USA.

Also, may I suggest you guys adding World Stars of Wrestling? http://www.worldstarsofwrestling.com/I'm not too familiar with the company but you can gather the roster off their website.

• Like 1

Add Kenny King and Rhett Titus as a tag team called King and Titus. Exp should be about D

Make Rhett Titus's finishers Muff Diver and Frog Splash

Change Austin Aries first finisher (Horns Of Aries) to Last Chancery

The Embassy stable members are: Prince Nana, Jimmy Rave, Claudio Castagnoli and Ernie Osiris. (Make Prince Nana all there managers)

FIP and ROH dont work together anymore

Think it will be the same for FIP and Shimmer too

Add KENTA to ROH

Edited by Skins

I'd make Rob Van Dam a semi active wrestler, but turn he's off the US as he's active area. He said that he only wants to work overseas tours at this point so why not make him available for companies outside the USA.

Also, may I suggest you guys adding World Stars of Wrestling? http://www.worldstarsofwrestling.com/I'm not too familiar with the company but you can gather the roster off their website.

their roster page doesnt work, i've just added NWE which was one i forgot to add for November