Scrubs Season Nine

Guest Mr. Potato Head

So, Scrubs has apparently been canned. (From Zach Braff's real FB)

Shame, it was starting to pick up steam. I will miss the cast members, I had started to grow attached to them. Lucy, Cole & Jo will be my most missed. sad.gif

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I...wasn't. It wasn't Scrubs, it was a cliche-driven med sitcom. I can easily do without any more adventures of this year's cast and the increasing caricatures of Turk/Cox/Kelso.

Was I one of the only people that liked Cole more than pretty much any other new/newish character?

Some of the most memorable Season 9 scenes, that weren't heavily featuring the original cast, were centered around Cole either making fun of /being made fun of by someone.

Well in my opinion anyway.

• Like 1

Ill admit I actually started enjoying the new season towards the end, and Cole was actually becoming a good cast member. "Forget the mole. Im more worried about my throat pain... My T-Pain!"

Not that I am sad it is ending, since I'm going to miss Jo/Drew and Kelso and that is more or less it.