Survivor: Heroes vs Villains

sahyder1

As much as this episode sucked (RIP Boston Rob, we hardly knew they), I have a feeling that next week's is going to be amazing. Everyone seems to hate each other next week, which is exactly what I expected of the Villain tribe from day 1. Losing Rob and Tyson is totally fracturing the tribe.

As much as this episode sucked (RIP Boston Rob, we hardly knew they), I have a feeling that next week's is going to be amazing. Everyone seems to hate each other next week, which is exactly what I expected of the Villain tribe from day 1. Losing Rob and Tyson is totally fracturing the tribe.

I just realized basically all the players who could have dominated in the immunity challenges are gone. Girls like Candice and Amanda now have a good chance at winning immunity sometimes, but I guess it'll be between JT and Russell. Should make for an interesting merge.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

• 2 weeks later...

Won't be watching Survivor tonight because of the NFL Draft but just had to mentioned how disappointed I am in the Heroes Tribe. Granted it was a bold move and he obviously doesn't have the knowledge of Russel from season 19 like we do but it is just plain stupid to try and save someone on the other tribe when you haven't even spent a day with that person up until now. They were going into the merge 5-5. It's not like it was 6-4 the other way and they needed to make a move.