All-Time Scenario

ok a few months ago i was thinking about making a all-time EWR where i would have every wrestler staff member etc from the last 20 years except promotions only promotions cult or higher and every wrestler would have stats frome other years like if he $30000 one year and $50000 in another or 75-60-80 one year and 70-63-77 another he would be 75-63-77 but i have not had time to create it so i was wondering if one you guys had time to create a scenario like this so if any of you could it would be awesomebiggrin.gif

• Like 2

thats a massive ask that would take quiet a few months of work. especially if you want to add pictures , logos and such. i think the best bet would be to start it yourself and if you have trouble a long the way just ask us for help on the forums. besides that fact how are you going to decide everyone overness as they obviously vary through out the years

• Like 1

That would be a shit load of work...

Are you wanting to have 1 version of each wrestler or are you wanting multiples copies of each wrestler just different stats for each era?

e.g Ric Flair... NWA WCW WWF WCW WWE TNA NFL GBA PGA ODB Whoever the hell else he's worked for.

I'll agree with thunder, it'll be best to start yourself and get assistance if needed.

I have thought about adding the Australian feds to the game but gave up because THAT was too much work,

I believe thunder suffered the same fate :P

Edited by Rocky Feller

Actully Like If a Guy Worked For Four Companies i Would Have Him In The Best Three Companies He Worked For But I I'm Not Sure About WWF & WWE Yet Because I Might Unifie Them & Make A Supper Comapie

And Like Kevin Nash I Would Create Kevin Nash & Diesle Or Adam Copeland i Hope I Spelled That Right & Edge Would Be Two Diffrent Wrestlers

• Like 1

Having multiple versions of each wrestler is a little to much an it would be weird since other companies will be releasing workers an hiring others on their own and they could end up hiring 2 or more versions of each guy. I think it'd just be more fun to have all workers from the past 20 years like u said but have them with the stats from when they were in their prime, making it a good fantasy scenario.

I have thought about adding the Australian feds to the game but gave up because THAT was too much work,

I believe thunder suffered the same fate tongue.gif

Tick Fonz Factor and Superstar Look for The Flea and give Dementor 100 for Charisma and all the rest will fall into place. thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...