Wrestling Wars Scenario

I liked the idea that someone had about drafting new rosters in their game so i thought i'd come up with a scenario using a draft as a base. I welcome your feedback, but here is my idea. Delete both WWE and TNA from the game, thus freeing up most of your major name wrestlers. Then create 3 Global sized promotions and start a HUGE wrestling war scenario. Below is what it would consist of

USING EWR USERS EACH PROMOTION WOULD GET

BY VOTING

1 Owner

1 Trainer

1 Road Agent

1 Production

1 Referee

2 Announcers

BY DRAFT EACH PROMOTION WOULD GET

55 Wrestlers (Can include non-wretlers i.e Brock Lesnar, Bill Goldberg etc)

3 Non-Wrestlers (these non-wrestlers are exempt, from the 55 sort of like Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Shane McMahon etc)

EACH PROMOTION WOULD BE ASSIGNED

PUBLIC IMAGE: 85

1 WORLD TITLE: IMAGE 85

1 TAG TEAM TITLE

1 SECONDARY TITLE

1 WOMENS TITLE

TV SHOWS

Promotion 1: Monday Night PRIME TIME

Wednesday Night Late Evening

Promotion 2: Monday Night PRIME TIME

Thursday Night Late Evening

Promotion 3: Monday Night Prime Time

Friday Night Late Evening

This gives all 3 the chance to take up another night of TV, have the "WAR" night AND have one late evening slot to develop talent.

SO..... Who would be interested in being involved? Depending on how many people would depend on how i would settle it, unless nobody likes the idea? BUt i really wanted to do something to freshen the game up. Make things different and interesting......

• Like 1

If you're wanting to make it for others to play... It might pay to only create it if there is interest.

If you still want to create it regardless, and try it for yourself, go for it...

Unless I misread your post and you were asking me to make it for you?

• Like 2

i had a look and like ur war fed data, but thought id use this as a way to draft rosters to start with and not have the shows competing on everyday, just a few slight differences. Thought having pre drafted rosters might make things a little different etc.. What do you think, but ur right if we dont get a great deal of interest then maybe its not worth doing on here.