naiwf Domination '10 (for TEW 05)

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78908

I received an e-mail request about possibly updating the old scenario and figured I could do that since there's a LOT less stuff to input for 05 than there is for 10. In any case, most of the stuff about the new scenario is posted there. I think I stopped with NY & WCCW remaining. I do plan to cut out the majority of the people who never get signed since there are 1743 people in the old scenario I added at least a couple hundred and ended up with less than that for the new one. Needless to say, most of the people in the game will never be signed so I'm just going to delete them to make the game sim faster. The same thing will apply to relationships, teams that will never get anywhere and gimmicks. Any questions/comments or complaints can go in here. I should be able to bang this out in a couple of weeks to a month since I'll have to input all of those new people from scratch and that could take a while.

PROMOTIONS

* = a major promotion which will have its own history detailed for you to work with, although some are only 3-4 years long (Detroit, Florida, LA & SHIMMER)

Deep South Wrestling - WCCW Development Territory

NWA: Canadian Stampede*

NWA: Detroit*

NWA: Florida*

NWA: Hardcore City*

NWA: LA (Los Angeles)*

NWA: LLPW (Lovely Ladies Pro Wrestling)*

NWA: Memphis*

NWA: Mexico City*

NWA: New York (Version 2)*

NWA: Quebec

NWA: SENDAI Girls

NWA: SHIMMER*

NWA: Tokyo*

NWA: Tri-State - NWA: NY Development Territory

NWA: UK

WCCW*

I should be able to bang this out in a couple of weeks to a month since I'll have to input all of those new people from scratch and that could take a while.

Could you just import them from the most recent TEW 05 Stat update and change things accordingly?

I should be able to bang this out in a couple of weeks to a month since I'll have to input all of those new people from scratch and that could take a while.

Could you just import them from the most recent TEW 05 Stat update and change things accordingly?

That will work, but it's still time consuming since I just checked and there are 77 women that need to be added with at least 60 of them having a contract or more, plus almost all of the ones already in my scenario need to be checked and possibly tweaked for contracts, overness and skills. And that's just the women. There are probably twice as many guys that need to be added and entire promotions that need their rosters filled out. I know I spent a long time adding guys in when I was fixing up Canada, adding the CHIKARA workers to the three new promotions and there are tons of guys who have gone through development that I had to add.

Once I get rid of a lot of the deadweight it shouldn't be that bad, but trying to make things match up relatively well will take some time since I can't convert down from 10 to 05.

Just wanted to pass along an update.

I eliminated anywhere from 900-950 workers who were too "indy" or to old to ever get work. I drastically cut down on the angles/gimmicks/relationships/teams except for the Japanese workers and certain people who play roles in the universe I created. The promotions are all set. I imported the majority of the women I needed and have gone through all of the A's and B's making sure that everything is accurate. So I'm about 15-20% done with the women after putting in some time tonight. The guys will probably take 3-4x as long to fix since there are about that many more men that are contracted to work somewhere, although tweaking their stats won't take nearly as long since the vast majority of the guys are either development guys and/or don't suck and didn't improve nearly as much as some of the women did during the time from when I started the database in '05 until now.

My guess is that it'll probably be closer to a month than 2 weeks.

• Like 3

I'm still plugging away at this.

All of the women are now done.

All of the power structures are in place that need to be in place. I think there are 2-3 owners spots up for grabs which I did purposely.

All of the titles have been added.

All of the contracts for DSW, LLPW, QUEBEC, SENDAI, SHIMMER, TS & UK are done as well.

---------------

What needs to be done

Input teams and integral relationships.

Fix the contract statuses of workers from

NWA: Canadian Stampede*

NWA: Detroit*

NWA: Florida*

NWA: Hardcore City*

NWA: LA (Los Angeles)*

NWA: Memphis*

NWA: Mexico City*

NWA: New York (Version 2)*

NWA: Tokyo*

WCCW*

--------

CS, HC & Memphis shouldn't be that hard to fix since I don't think I made too many changes to them. I expect to get those all done by this weekend but the other ones could take some time since Det/Fla/LA and especially NY are all new to this iteration of the mod and I think there are quite a few things different in MC/Tokyo/WCCW.

I'm still plugging along and have now fixed all of the women as well as CS, DET, DSW, FL, LA, LLPW, QUEBEC, SENDAI, SHIMMER, TS & UK

I still need to do Hardcore City, Memphis, Mexico City, New York, Tokyo & WCCW.

Now that I can kind of see the light at the end of the tunnel with making fixes, I think I can get this done inside of 2 weeks. I'm not going to do any extensive testing on it, so if people see anything that looks out of place let me know and I can always tweak it later.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...