Web Design

It's very good. I think your design fits the subject matter very well. smile.gif

Here are some quick thoughts:

• The cursive at the top is a bit hard to read. Maybe widen the spacing between each letter or pick a different cursive font?
  • The black border around the picture of the truck makes your navigation bar at the top look like it sticks out too far on one side. I would also either get rid of or increase the size of the transparent gap between the top of the image and the nav bar.
  • You might want to style the "Hours of Operation" section a bit, to better separate it from the main content. Maybe give it some kind of border or background, or at least style the text at the top a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

You need a drop shadow to bring out the actual page, as the white of the actual site and the background image are just two completely different parts. There is nothing that makes them work together.

You also need to align everything correctly. The truck image doesn't appear to be aligned on the left with the website aswell as the navigation bar. Inside the white body, your body text doesn't align with the two bottom images.

All relatively minor things.

I just feel the background image isn't working, and it is making the rest of the site seem flat.