The Bottom String

Tarheels.

Hey there, EWB. It's been a while since I posted here but I figured I'd let the music forum know a bit about this North Carolina music blog I've started up recently. The site is called The Bottom String and as of today we just posted our first ever "Bottom String Session" with Daniel Hart of The Physics of Meaning. The blog posts updates on NC shows and artists giving album reviews, show reviews, interviews, exclusive performances, and much more. I figured this is a good way to promote a scene that may seem very important to those in North Carolina but may not be widely known by those outside of the state.

The blog can be found at http://thebottomstring.blogspot.com

I understand if mods wish to shut this thread down as it can be construed as advertising for myself, but I do wish to let you guys know a bit about the NC music scene seeing as there is quite a bit going on that not many know about.