Making Database Smaller?

I'm trying to start a game of EWR with the lastest update, however this update contains so many people it's making the game basically unplayable because of loading times. Basically my question is; is there any way to delete lots of people at the same time, while keeping the ones in the top promotions.

I tried clicking delete on a worker with (no contract only) ticked, then holding in the Enter key with a card, however after deleting 1 it became random and deleted some WWE workers.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by bluntskins

Guest jaywhyte

You can sort to "no contract only" then pick and choose from there? Only way I can think would work best...

Also, 1 of Bill's goals is to start cutting out workers so hopefully the number will go down in later updates...even though I know this won't help you now, thought I'd state that.

Edited by jaywhyte

You can erase the relationships file, as that will fasten the load times considerably if I recall correctly... haven't tried it myself, but it has come up before.

EDIT: Not erase as in "Delete", erase as in just emptying it up with the in-game tools.

Edited by Wormmaster

I tried clicking delete on a worker with (no contract only) ticked, then holding in the Enter key with a card, however after deleting 1 it became random and deleted some WWE workers.

It wasn't random... It doesn't delete alphabetically in the list you have.

It will delete in the order the worker was added to the game.

i.e Chris Jericho is #1.

Alphabetically, Chris Joel is next.

but if you delete Chris Jericho, the next to be selected would be Steve Austin.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Guest The Phenomenal Red

The two logic bombs I throw anytime anyone says this is this. 1: just because you think Wrestler A is useless, don't mean anyone else sees him or her as an asset to the game. & #2: just because you take so-and-so out, don't mean that WWE or TNA would sign him. I understand people wanting less and less workers to make the games run smooth but the fact is there is no perfect way to remove people except if they died.

• Like 1

My take on Reds comment above:

If I as to create such a database myself then I'd probably remove A LOT of Mexican and Japanese workers, as I don't use them anywhere nearly as much as as others

But then it's my preference but not necessarily that of others. I wouldn't remove workers with an overness of less than 40 as that would get rid of FCW and any BY2G workers.

too many things to take into account to make it worth the work being put in.