Project Zomboid

Ruki

I've heard about this game twice this week, and it sounds pretty interesting. Still in Alpha....just wondering if anyone has played it?

Tempted to buy one of their other games just so I can play it.

Edit: Playin it, quite fun! Controls are kinda hard to figure out :shifty:

Edit 2: I can;t figure out how to sleep!

Edit 3: So, this is what I did....

Followed the tutorial, ended up killing the man who was about to kill my wife, ended up sufficating my wife with a pillow before he decided to go to sleep. Went out and BAM! Hundreds of zombies....I ran and I ran...all the way into a bar, hide behind the counter and tried to shoot htem to death. None of them died, weirdly enough.

Screw all of you!

Seems the second the tutorial ends, the city is overtaken with zombies. Did the tutorial over again (just so I could get the bat + shotgun), went outside and hid in another house (because the beds in the main house are glitched). Slept there for a day or two, then went to another house, zombies saw me, banging on the door....when they broke in, I ran and went to a new house....I really wish I found more wood to barricade the doors :(