Fantasy/All Star scenario?

So I know this might be a long shot since I've looked around the forums and can't find anything but I figured I'd ask anyway. Has anyone made a scenario with guys from say 1990 onwards all being in their prime? Sort of like an All Star scenario? Was just looking for something a little different and was wondering if anything like this existed.

I am pretty sure that there was one being made a while ago which was supposed to be released at Christmas but I think it just didn't get completed. I am sure though that the person making it released an unfinished version a few months before giving up.

EDIT: Found it.. http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=80756

Edited by stчlєs.™

I was thinking about trying this sort of thing for a while, but my wrestling knowledge is more limited than I'd like to admit, so it would ideally be a contributor fueled project, with guys here coming up with the stats for in prime wrestlers. I'd basically just compile and fill in gaps, and ideally release updates in a relatively frequent fashion to give everyone a reason to keep going...

But, again, the most crucial factor would be community contribution, so if there's enough interest and willing, we could give this a go.

That said, I'm kind of expecting a sceptical response, given the fact I am a self-professed lurker, but I've got space in my life for a project like this at the moment, and I'd love an excuse to fiddle with the editor anyway, so if you're interested, pleeeeease say so!

I am actually in the process of doing an all star scenario. I have not posted updates in the topic recently because I wont until I have finished doing all the workers. I openly admitted its not going to be something done straight away, its going to take me a while...probably in Autumn/Winter it will be ready. I do have a job aswell with social life...if you guys are willing to wait...I have no interest in abandoning the project.