The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

BOZAK WITH 2 GOALS!

AND LUPUL WITH A GOAL FROM BOZIE! 6-1 LEAFS!

Kessel (1st) and Lupul (2nd) lead the NHL in scoring!

Crabb from Frattin! 7-1 Leafs!

Stamkos took a run at Gardiner, little scuffle and almost a fight between the two. Both been ejected for the final 2 minutes.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Hal Gill on Crosby's return night - "Am I surprised? No. He poops rainbows so I don't really expect any less. 2 goals, 2 assists, that seems to go with his M.O"

:lol:

EDIT:

Absolutely hate them. If I was Ron Wilson, I'd be suiting myself up.

Then you would hate yourself <_<

Touche.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Guest mr. potato head

Don't remember if we have any Edmonton fans here, but you can add Tobias Rieder to the 80s-reminiscent dynasty you'll have in a few years. Guess he'll be stuck on the second line.

Kinda annoying...in the league where I have both Sedin's (plus Zetterburg, Luongo, Lupul, etc) I'm doing the worst. Currently losing this week 9-0, and I've had no goalie starts. Trying to get a good goalie, but it;s hard....

Edit: Well, I made a rash fucking move....trading Hank Sedin for Vokoun. I swear to god, if he goes down with an injury.

NOT STRAIGHT UP! You better get something back in that trade.

Zetterberg hasn't done much for fantasy. You should have tried to trade him to somebody who might take a chance based on his history of fantasy success. Luongo will be back.