The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

We must kill Gionta for breaking our Reimer.

Oh wait, they got Kaberle. NVM

Franson! 3-2, Damn, Franson needs to shoot more.

Suuuuure, give Wideman his first NHL Hattrick, fuckkkkkkkkkkk. 4-2 Washington win.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Guest mr. potato head

So what the hell's up with Tampa Bay? Last year they looked like a dark horse Cup contender. No major losses, Stamkos another year older, and now they're not even looking competitive with New Jersey. It's not just the goaltending.

• Like 1

Guest mr. potato head

It's really not. The goaltending might exacerbate things, but they had a horrid PP tonight and were generally just unable to ever get anything going offensively in the second or third. Not even the trap was working.

• Like 1

Woo, go Leafs go! We deserved that one, but Ward played great. Sad to see Reimer lose his shutout but a solid performance from him too. On to the next one!

Also, I'm loving that once someone overtakes Kessel in the standings, they're ending up injured.

Giroux - Points - Concussion

Michalak - Goals - Concussion

Guest mr. potato head

In case anyone was wondering what Glen Metropolit and Rico Fata are up to (unlikely, I know), they're two of the more recognizable names on Canada's Spengler Cup roster!

• Like 1

My fantasy team is done. Time to pack it in. I was banking on Crosby coming back and helping, but now the loss of Skinner and Lethonen just killed me...especially since I dropped Evander Kane and John Carlson, before they started to turn it around.

The new word on Chris Pronger is that he's suffering from severe Post-Concussion symptoms, and will not return for the remainder of the season and playoffs. Shitty news for a solid player, hope this isn't going to force him to hang them up.