WWE Smackdown! 2003

Guest gangsta

Guest gangsta

Smackdown! 2003

Think back 1 year.

Before JBL even exsisted.

Before The Undertaker came back from the dead.

Before Hardcore Holly got a main event push.

Before Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit were main event title contenders.

A lot of people said Smackdown! screwed up in 2004.

So why not go back to 2003?

Let's see if I can fix up Smackdown.

Let's see if the fans will be happy with what I can do.

Smackdown! 2003, Nick Anderson style!

---

Summerslam 2003 Results (Only Smackdown!)

-The Undertaker defeated A-Train after a Chokeslam.

-Eddie Guerrero© defeated Chris Benoit, Rhyno, & Tajiri to retain his United States Title.

-Kurt Angle© defeated Brock Lesnar to retain his WWE Heavyweight Title after he made Brock tap. Vince McMahon also interfered, but Angle still managed to win.

Guest gangsta

Smackdown! 2003

Main Event:

Big Show [Heel]

Brock Lesnar [Heel]

Kurt Angle [Face]

The Undertaker [Face]

Upper Midcarder:

A-Train [Heel]

Chris Benoit [Face]

Eddie Guerrero [Face]

Edge [Face]

John Cena [Heel]

Matt Hardy [Heel]

Rhyno [Heel]

Sean O'Haire [Heel]

Midcarder:

Billy Gunn [Face]

Bradshaw [Face]

Charlie Haas [Heel]

Chavo Guerrero [Face]

Danny Basham [Heel]

Doug Basham [Heel]

Ernest 'The Cat' Miller [Face]

Faarooq [Face]

Jamie Noble [Heel]

Rey Mysterio [Face]

Rikishi [Face]

Shelton Benjamin [Heel]

Tajiri [Face]

Zach Gowen [Face]

Lower Midcarder:

Billy Kidman [Face]

Chuck Palumbo [Heel]

Funaki [Face]

Johnny Stamboli [Heel]

Nunzio [Heel]

Orlando Jordan [Face]

Shannon Moore [Heel]

Ultimo Dragon [Face]

Development/OVW:

Eric Angle

Horshu

Jimmy Yang

Keiji Sakoda

Kenzo Suzuki

Matt Capotelli

Matt Morgan

Nathan Jones

Nova

Seven

Travis Bane

Injured List:

Hardcore Holly [back in mid October]

Mark Henry [back in mid September]

Scotty 2 Hotty [back in late September]

Managers:

Morris [Face, manages Ernest Miller]

Nidia [Heel, manages Jamie Noble]

Paul Heyman [Heel, manages WGTT, A-Train, Big Show, & Brock Lesnar]

Shaniqua [Heel, manages Bashams]

Champions:

WWE Heavyweight: Kurt Angle

United States: Eddie Guerrero

Cruiserweight: Rey Mysterio

Tag Team: World's Greatest Tag Team

Guest gangsta

August 28th Smackdown! Preview

The fallout of Summerslam takes place tonight!

On Sunday, Kurt Angle overcame all odds and defeated Brock Lesnar, even when Lesnar has help with McMahon! The McMahon/Lesnar alliance can't be too happy about this. What will they have to say tonight?

Also, Eddie Guerrero defended his US Title against 3 men! Benoit, Tajiri, & Rhyno. Tonight, Eddie Guerrero defends his title against one half of the tag team champion, Charlie Haas. Will Heyman or Benjamin have a part in this match?

Matt Hardy said he was the winner of his match against Zach Gowen at Summerslam. But really, Gowen was injured and couldn't make it. Tonight, Matt Hardy goes one on one with Rikishi. Will Hardy's little MFer have a part to play in this match?

Also in tag action, we'll see The Bashams take on APA ot determine the #1 contenders for the tag team titles next week. Who will win this one?

All this and so much more, coming to you from the first Smackdown! under Nick Anderson's control!

Confirmed Matches:

United States Title: Eddie Guerrero© vs. Charlie Haas

Matt Hardy vs. Rikishi

#1 Contendership: The Bashams vs. The APA

Guest gangsta

Smackdown!

August 28th

[The cameras pan throughout the sold out Madison Square Garden arena here in New York City. The crowd is on their feet, screaming, awaiting for there favorite wrestler to come out.]

Michael Cole: "Welcome everyone to Smackdown! Folks, this will be our first ever Smackdown! under Nick Anderon's management! What suprises will be in store tonight?"

Tazz: "Forget about that, Cole, because tonight is the fallout from Summerslam!"

Michael Cole: "At Summerslam, Kurt Angle overcome all odds to retain his WWE Heavyweight Title! Brock definitley isn't happy about this!"

Tazz: "But what about that Undertaker? He defeated A-Train last night. A-Train surley isn't happy about this one!"

I'm the real Champ!

[suddenly, we hear the guitar rifts, and none other than our former WWE Heavyweight Champion walks out. Brock Lesnar walks out to an immense amount of heat. All that can be heard is the famous "You Tapped Out" chants. Lesnar tries to ignore the chants, and jumps in the ring. Lesnar grabs a mic.]

Brock Lesnar: "Go ahead everyone, say it! You tapped out! But it wasn't fair! I swear! I got cheated out of that title! I mean, uh, umm ... That title SHOULD be around my waist! How do I lose to that puny peice of crap, Kurt Angle anyways! I'm a 2 time WWE Heavyweight Champion! I'm a NCAA Champion! Angle can't match up to me! That title is my destiny! Angle, come out here right now and give me that title!"

[A few seconds, and no one comes out.]

Brock Lesnar: "Angle, don't make me find you!"

[suddenly, we hear a familar tune. And, it's none other than The Crippler, Chris Benoit! Benoit makes his way down to the ring, to a nice pop. Lesnar then looks furious, and gets on the mic again.]

Brock Lesnar: "You're not Angle! You're .. Chris Benoit! Get the hell out of this ring! I'm a monster!"

[benoit then gets handed a mic.]

Chris Benoit: Oh, and is this the part where I get scared? Brock, Brock, Brock .. You got it all wrong. You're not a monster, I mean, YOU TAPPED OUT!"

[The chants start up again!]

Brock Lesnar: "I did not! I am the greatest wrestler alive today! Look at this phsyique Benoit! And look at you! You're what? 5'10"

Chris Benoit: Brock, I may be 5'10, but Lesnar, I am the best damn technical wrestler alive today!"

Brock Lesnar: "Oh, and that's why you couldn't even win the US Title at Summerslam?"

[The crowd 'ohh's', as Benoit gets a smirk on his face.]

Chris Benoit: "You're right, Brock, I couldn't even win the US Title. But Brock, I said it once and I'll say it agian, at least I didn't tap out!"

[The crowd pops, as Lesnar looks furious again!]

Brock Lesnar: Benoit, me and you right now! Let's go!"

[suddenly, we hear familar music once again. This time it's Kurt Angle! The crowd pops huge for Angle, as he carries his WWE Heavyweight Title down to the ring. He slides in and gets a mic.]

Kurt Angle: Listen guys, I don't know what you're fighting about, but Brock, lemme clear one thing up. I'm the WWE Heavyweight Champion and you're not! Whoo, oh it's damn true!"

Brock Lesnar: "Kurt, lemme clear this up. I can beat you, anytime, anywhere, any place! You name it Kurt!"

Kurt Angle: And that's why I beat you last night buddy?"

[Lesnar paces back and forth around the ring, but suddenly Benoit looks up.]

Chris Benoit: "Wo, wo, wo. You guys are forgetting someone here. The best damn technical wrestler alive!"

Kurt Angle: "Oh, and do you wanna prove that young Christopher?"

[benoit then gets in Angle's face, but suddenly new music plays. And, out comes none other than Smackdown! GM, Nick Anderson! Nick gets a mic.]

Nick Anderson: "Brock, Benoit, Kurt, all of you calm down. I got a solution to this. Seeing as Brock wants Angle's title, and Benoit does too, tonight, it's gonna be Chris Benoit verses Brock Lesnar for the #1 contendership for the WWE Heavyweight Title at Breakdown! So guys, good luck!"

[benoit and Brock exchange words as Smackdown! cuts to a commercial.]

My Thoughts: That was a pretty good segment for 2 guys with no microphone skills. Angle pretty much carried them. I see a little triple threat feud developing, and Brock/Benoit tonight should be great.

---

Matt Hardy V.1 w/ Shannon Moore vs. Rikishi

Hardy taunts Rikishi in the early going, going as far to slap him in his face. Rikishi didn't take this lightly, and kneed Hardy quickly in the gut! Rikishi then nailed him clubs to the back of Hardy, hurting him. Rikishi lifted up Matt and pushed him into the turnbuckle. Rikishi gave Matt some chops. Matt slowly walked out, and Rikishi gave him a huge spinebuster! Rikishi covered 1...2...but somehow Hardy got his shoulder up. Rikishi then pickedu p Hardy and threw him hard into the turnbuckle. Rikishi ran at Hardy, and squashed him *** first! Hardy then fell as the crowd popped. Rikishi walked over for a Stink Face, but Moore pulled Hardy to the outside.

Rikishi threw Hardy back in. Moore tried to hit Rikishi, but Kish laughed and threw Moore into the steel steps. Rikishi then rolled into the ring. Rikishi lifted up Matt, but Hardy quickly poked him in the eyes. Matt then quickly ran over to the top rope and looked for an axehandle, but Rikishi caught Matt! Rikishi then lifted up Matt onto his shoulder and went for his Rikishi Driver, but Matt slipped off the back and low blowed Rikishi! Matt then capatilized, and turned Rikishi around, nailing a Twist of Fate. 1...2..3, and Hardy pulls off another one. The crowd boos, but suddenly Zach Gowen hops over the barricade and knocks Hardy out with his cane! Moore comes over as well, but Moore gets a one-legged dropkick! Gowen then helps up Rikishi.

My Thoughts: *. A crappy match, Rikishi is showing nothing. Rikishi can be one of the worst hosses there today. Hardy/Gowan feud looks to be re-developing.

---

Michael Cole: "That Gowen is giving Hardy what he deserves!"

Tazz: "Hardy doesn't deserve that! Hardy deserves better!"

Michael Cole: "Well folks, don't forget later on, it's gonna be Chris Benoit versus Brock Lesnar for the #1 contendership!"

---

Viva La Raza!

[The crowd goes silent, as suddenly we hear Eddie Guerrero's music play over the titantron. The crowd goes BESERK, as the United States Champion makes his way down to the ring. Eddie then gets a mic and begins talking.]

Eddie Guerrero: "Odale esse! Holmes, on Sunday at Summerslam, I overcame the odds ese. I defeated not only 1, not only 2, but 3 guys to retain my title ese! I have to admit ese it was a bit hard, but you'll always get the job done when you lie and cheat and steal ese! Tonight, I defend my US Title against Charlie Haas holmes. You know, Haas has Shelton Benjamin to back him, but as always, Latino Heat will overcome the odds and retain his US Title---"

[Eddie is then cut off by an unfamilar tune. Suddenly, out walks out Sean O'Haire! O'Haire gets a decent amount of heat, as he walk into the ring.]

Sean O'Haire: Ahh, little Eduardo. Where should we start with you? Eddie, you talk about what an honor it is to be the US Champion. I have one question for you Eddie. How can a Mexican like yourselves represent the United States and be proud?"

[The crowd goes crazy at this point, booing the hell out of O'Haire.]

Sean O'Haire: But Eddie, don't get me wrong, you're a great wrestler. But, I mean, Mexican plus US Champ? The two things don't go together, my friend. That is why, next week, 'ese', I'm challenging you to a match. It's gonna be me verse you, Eddie, for your United States Championship! That is, if you can defeat Haas tonight."

[Eddie looks at his US Title, then looks back at O'Haire.]

Eddie Guerrero: Sean man, you hurt me holmes. And when you hurt Eddie, I get even madder ese! The heat gets even worse! The Latino Heat will burn you ese! You started a fight with the wrong guy! I'll teach your rookie *** somehting once and for all holmes! You think you're gonna take away my US Title?! It was a bad idea ese! And in just one week, I'm gonna teach you to never play with the fire, because everytime ese, you get burned by the heat! Latino Heat!"

[The crowd pops, as Eddie leaves the ring, staring at O'Haire!]

My Thoughts: Interesting segment, don't know how the Mexican comments went with the fans. Hey, at least they finally see there O'Haire push. I hope this feud doesn't end just next week, though.

---

Michael Cole: "That O'Haire with some strong words for Eddie!"

Tazz: "Well folks, later on, Eddie Guerrero vs Charlie Haas! But right now.."

Michael Cole: "The APA take on the Bashams! Winner gets WGTT next week!"

---

#1 Contendership: The APA vs. The Basham Brothers w/ Shaniqua

Bradshaw and Danny Basham start us out here. Bradshaw overpowers Danny, and uses some nice power moves to get his tema the advantage. Bradshaw isolated Danny in his corner. Bradshaw then tagged in Faarooq. Faarooq picked up Danny and threw him into the ropes. He looked for a big boot, but Danny ducked and quickly tagged in Doug Basham. Doug then ran at Faarooq and landed some nice right hands on Faarooq. Doug went for a clothesline, but Faarooq ducked and Doug hit the ref!

The ref was then out. Both Bashams ran in and started double teaming Faarooq. Bradshaw then ran in and cleaned house! Shaniqua grabbed a chair from the outside and slipped it to Doug Basham. He went to use it on Bradshaw, but Bradshaw ducked and big booted the chair right back in his face! The APA then lifted up Danny Basham and landed a double powerbomb! Shaniqua then ran into the ring. The APA just laughed. Shaniqua went to hit Bradshaw, but Bradshaw just grabbed heer hand and got her in powerbomb position! Bradshaw lifted her up and nailed her with a devestating powerbomb! Bradshaw then woke up the ref. Faarooq then lifted up Doug Basham and nailed him with a huge Spinebuster! The ref woke up, and counted. 1....2....3! Faarooq and Bradshaw then celebrated their victory, as the Bashams stared back at them!

My Thoughts: *. Bashams are still as green as hell, and APA look past their prime. I think Faarooq needs to retire very soon!

---

Michael Cole: "What a win for the APA!"

Tazz: "Next week, we got The World's Greatest Tag Team vs. APA! My money is on these guys, the APA!"

Michael Cole: "Well folks coming up next, we got Edge taking on The Big Show!"

---

Edge vs. Big Show

Edge tried to mount some offense on the 500 pound monster, but Big Show just shoved Edge away. Big Show lifted up Edge and nailed him with a huge headbutt. Big Show then started stomping on Edge, til the ref pulled him off of him. Big Show picked up Edge and irished whipped him. As Edge came out, Big Show went for a big boot, but Edge ducked and nailed a standing spear! The Big Show is now staggering on his feet. Edge then nails a dropkick to Show, knocking him down! Edge covers, hooking Show's big leg! 1...2...kick out by Show. Edge lifted up Show, but Show raked the eyes of Edge. Show threw Edge into the ropes and picked him up, and locked him in a bearhug! Edge was yelling in pain, as Big Show applied more pain.

Edge almost passed out, but somehow fought out of it! Edge then got some momentum going. Edge ran to the top rope. As Show turned around, Edge landed a missle dropkick! Edge covered 1...2...but somehow Show still managed to kick out. Edge then got into the corner and stalked Show. The crowd popped as they knew what was ready. Edge ran for a Spear, but Show moved and Edge hit his shoulder into the steel post. Big Show then turned Edge around and nailed him with a Gorrilla Press. Show then put down his straps. As Edge slowly got up, Show turned him around and choked him! He lifted him up for a Chokeslam, but Edge fought out of it and landed on his feet! Edge then planted Show with a huge DDT! Edge then got into the corner once again! Edge signalled for the Spear! Suddenly, out comes John Cena to a big amount of heat! Cena gets into the ring and shoved Edge! Cena then lifts Edge up and hits an F-U, as the ref calls for the DQ! Cena does a beatdown on Edge, as Show just looks and laughs.

My Thoughts: **. The crowd was into it, and Show seems to be improving everyday. Could this mean a possible Cena/Edge feud?

---

Michael Cole: "An entertaining match, but that Cena ruined it! Edge had it won!"

Tazz: "Edge still did win, ya know.."

Michael Cole: "Well folks, don't forget, later on, we still have Brock Lesnar taking on Chris Benoit for the #1 contendership!"

---

An Olympic Interview

[backstage, we see Josh Matthews standing by our WWE Heavyweight Champ, Kurt Angle.]

Josh Matthews: "Kurt, later on tonight, we have Lesnar taking on Benoit in a #1 contendership match for Breakdown. Who would you like to see winning?"

Kurt Angle: "Josh, it really doesn't matter who wins. I've beating Chris Benoit before. And hell, I've made Lesnar tap! Sure, they're both great athletes, but Kurt Angle isj ust damn better than both off them! Woo! Breakdown is coming upo soon. In 4 weeks I believe? It doesn't matter who my opponent is. All Kurt Angle knows is that he will be walking out of Breakdown with the WWE Heavyweight Title around his shoulder. And that, my friend, is true! Woo!"

[Angle walks off.]

My Thoughts: More hype for Breakdown. Can't wait to see the Lesnar/Benoit match.

---

United States Title: Eddie Guerrero© vs. Charlie Haas w/ Shelton Benjamin & Paul Heyman

Eddie starts off taunting to Haas a bit. Haas then runs at Eddie and nails him with a big knee to the gut. Haas then lifts up Eddie and nails a nice fisherman suplex. 1...2...but Eddie kicks out. Haas then gets up and makes belt motions around his wasit, singalling he will be the next US Champ. He then lifts up Eddie again and throws him into the ropes. Haas then catches him and looks for his Haastruction suplex, but Eddie slips out and nails Haas with a dropkick, taking him out of the ring! Haas then regroups with Heyman and Shelton, as Eddie taunts inside of the ring!

Haas then runs back in and the tow lockup. Eddie gets Haas in a headlock, but Haas quickly takes Eddie down. Haas then grabs Eddie's legs and looks for his Haas of Pain, but Eddie kicks him off. Eddie then gets up and clotheslines Haas down! Haas gets right back up and goes for his own clothesline, but Eddie ducks and turns him around. Eddie nails a suplex, but holds on! Eddie then wiggles his hips and gets back up. He then nails a second vertical suplex. He then gets up and lands a third! Eddie then calls for the end and goes to the top rope! Eddie then is about to jump off, but Shelton Benjamin gets on the apron! Eddie kicks him off. Heyman then also gets on the apron, but Eddie kicks him off as well! Haas then gets up and runs to the top rope and starts fighting with Eddie on the top rope. Eddie tries to push Haas off, but Haas holds on. Haas then grabs Eddie. Suplerplex! But wait, Eddie rolls through with Haas. Eddie's got the tights! 1...2...3! Eddie just stole one! Benjamin and Heyman then get in the ring, and stare at Eddie!

My Thoughts: ***. One of the best matches on Smackdown! in a while. Nice ending, with Eddie cheating. Guess we'll have O'Haire/Eddie next week!

---

Michael Cole: "Eddie retains his title in a great match!"

Tazz: "But he cheated!"

Michael Cole: Folks up next, our main event, Brock Lesnar vs Chris Benoit, #1 contendership!"

---

#1 Contendership to the Heavyweight Title @ Breakdown: Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Benoit

The two men have a staredown for a bit, then lockup. Brock just throws Benoit to the other side of the ring, then smirks, as Benoit just stares back. Benoit grapples with Lesnar again, and Benoit gets Lesnar in a headlock. Lesnar then takes Benoit and throws him into the ropes. Benoit runs at Lesnar, but Lesnar shoulderblocks him down. Lesnar then lifts up Benoit and lands some vicious rights to the face of Benoit. Lesnar then throws Benoit into the ropes and as Benoit comes out, Lesnar nails a nice belly to belly overhead suplex! Lesnar then covers Benoit 1....2...but Benoit gets the shoulder up. Lesnar lifts up Benoit agian. Lesnar throws Benoit into the ropes. Lesnar goes for another clothesline, but Benoit counters! Crossface! Benoit's got it locked in! Lesnar then gets his foot on the rope.

Benoit then picks up Lesnar and nails some forearms to his face. Benoit then gives Lesnar a quick snap suplex. Lesnar then gets up. Benoit runs into the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Lesnar ducks and goes for a clothelsine, but Benoit ducks and nails Brock with a german suplex! Benoit then holds on and nails Brock with another one! Benoit then holds on and nails a third! Benoit then looks at the fallen Lesnar then looks to the crowd. Benoit calls for the Headbutt! Benoit goes up to the top rope, but out of nowhere, Lesnar gets up and literally throws Benoit all the way to the outside by the fans! Lesnar then starts fighting with Benoit in the crowd! The ref then starts making the ten count. The two men forget about the actual match and just keep brawling! The ref gets up to 8, and both men are nowhere to be seen! The ref counts to 10, and both men are disqualified, and the match is ruled a no contest!

My Thoughts: **. If given more time, both men could have put on a great match. More of a brawling type match here. I don't know who will be the #1 contender now. Guess we'll find out next week!

---

Michael Cole: "Both men were counted out! What will happen next week? Folks tune in this Saturday for Velocity!"

---

Biggest Pops:

1. Kurt Angle

2. Chris Benoit

3. Eddie Guerrero

Most Heat:

1. Brock Lesnar

2. Sean O'Haire

3. John Cena

Guest gangsta

August 30th Velocity Preview

A huge Velocity is coming to you on August 30th!

In our main event, we have the Cruiserweight Title on the line! It'll pit current champ, Rey Mysterio, defending against Matt Hardy's little MFer, Shannon Moore! Can Moore upset Mystreio and become the Cruiserweight Champ?

Also, we have Chuck Palumbo & Johnny Stamboli of the FBI taking on Ultimo Dragon & Funaki. Will it be Italy or Japan in this match?

Also, Matt Hardy was said to make an appearance. Who knows what he has up his sleeve?

All this and so much more, coming to you on Velocity!

Confirmed Matches:

Cruiserweight Title: Rey Mysterio© vs. Shannon Moore

F.B.I vs. Ultimo Dragon & Funaki

Guest gangsta

Velocity

August 30th

[The cameras pan around the arena. They show all the fans in attendance for Velocity tonight. The cameras switch to Josh Matthews & Bill DeMott.]

Josh Matthews: "Welcome everyone to Velocity! I'm Josh Matthews, alongside Bill DeMott, and Bill what a night we have tonight!"

Bill DeMott: "Yeah, tonight we're gonna see Rey Mysterio defend his Cruiserweight Title against Shannon Moore. Will Matt Hardy have a part to play in this match?

Josh Matthews: "And also, the FBI is in action tonight! You can't miss a second of Velocity tonight!"

---

Ernest 'The Cat' Miller d. Walter Silvey

Typical squash match. No one really knew who Silvey was, but he played the heel role. The Cat danced many times during this match. The Cat put Silvey away with a Feliner.

---

Version 1!

[We hear keyboard noises over the titantron, and out walks none other than Matt Hardy. Hardy gets big heat. He walks down the ramp, doing his V1 logo with his hand. He then slides in the ring and gets a mic.]

Matt Hardy: "Ya know .. Last Sunday at Summerslam, Zach Gowen was scared! He didn't come out for a reason! He kenw Matt Hardy would rip out his other leg too! But, ever since Brock Lesnar injured him a few weeks back, he's been getting all the attention. Oh, how's Zach doing? Is he gonna get better? And I'm damn sick of it! What about Matt Hardy?! Just this past Smackdown! I defeated Rikishi! Where's people telling me good job? I'm sick of that punk Gowen getting all the publicity! It's time for me to inject him with a dose of Mattitude! Zach I wanna beat you once and for all and prove to this world that I am better. Why should you get all the attention? Because you have 1 leg? Zach, consider this a challenge. Get ready to be injected with your well needed dose of Mattitude!"

[Matt then walks out of the ring and to the backstage to a lot of heat.]

---

Josh Matthews: "What's with that Matt Hardy?! Give the guy a break! He has one leg!"

Bill DeMott: "Matt's right! Why should Zach get all the attention?"

Josh Matthews: "Folks up next, the FBI square off with Ultimo Dragon and Funaki!"

---

The F.B.I (Palumbo & Stamboli) w/ Nunzio d. Ultimo Dragon & Funaki

Nice tag match from these two teams. FBI pretty much dominated Funaki til Ultimo got the hot tag. Palumbo & Stamboli used their usual heel tactics in this match. Nunzio also got involved many times. Palumbo finished off Funaki with The Whack.

---

Cruiserweight Title: Rey Mysterio© vs. Shannon Moore w/ Matt Hardy V1

Great, high flying, cruiserweight match up here by these two. Both men got many near falls in this one. Shannon Moore also hit the Halo in this match, but Rey somehow got his shoulder up at 2. Matt Hardy tried to interfere on Moore's behalf, but Zach Gowen ran down and dropkicked Hardy off! Rey eventually finished Moore with the West Coast Pop.

---

Josh Matthews: "What a match!"

Bill DeMott: "Damn Gowen!"

Josh Matthews: "Folks tune in next week for Smackdown!"

---

Guest gangsta

I know Edge was injured, but in the scenario he wasn't, so I just used him.

They TRIED to make Eddie heel, but the crowd still went crazy for him. And besdies, he did face Show at No Mercy, so he'd be turning face soon. I guess he was more or less a tweener..

Guest gangsta

September 4th Smackdown! Preview

Three titles are on the line on Smackdown! tonight!

Last week, Chris Benoit and Brock Lesnar fought to a no contest.  What will Nick Anderson have to say about this? Who's the #1 contender?

In cruiserweight action, Rey Mysterio defends his Cruiserweight Title against the #1 MFer Shannon Moore in a rematch from Velocity. Can Moore win singles gold?

Last week, Sean O'Haire made fun of Eddie and insulted him. He challenged Eddie to a US Title match, in which Eddie accepted. Can O'Haire upset the champ and win his first peice of gold in the WWE?

And in our last title match, The World's Greatest Tag Team defend their titles against the #1 contenders, the APA. The APA are coming fresh off a victory form the Bashams. Can the APA win tag gold, or will Heyman get involved?

All this and much more, coming to you on Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches:

Cruiserweight Title: Rey Mysterio© vs. Shannon Moore

United States Title: Eddie Guerrero© vs. Sean O'Haire

Tag Team Titles: The World's Greatest Tag Team© vs. The APA

Guest gangsta

Smackdown!

September 4th

[The opening Smackdown! music plays, as the blue and white pyros explode from the stage. The crowd is on their feet, going crazy. The cameras then switch to Michael Cole and Tazz.]

Michael Cole: "Welcome everyone to Smackdown! I'm Michael Cole alongisde Tazz, and Tazz what a Smackdown! we have tonight!"

Tazz: "No doubt Cole, three championships will be decided tonight!"

Michael Cole: "The first being the Cruiserweight Title! Rey Mysterio is going to defend against the #1 MFer, Shannon Moore! Can Moore win his first peice of gold tonight here on Smackdown! ?"

Tazz: "And also, Sean O'Haire takes on US Champ Eddie Guerrero! O'Haire promised to win US gold, so can he do it tonight?"

Michael Cole: "ANd also, the Ta Team Titles are up for grabs! Current champs The World's Greatest Tag Team defend against the APA!"

Tazz: "And also, who is the #1 contender for the Heavyweight Title?! Find out tonight!"

---

And the #1 Contender is...

[Nick Anderson is shown backstage at his desk. He looks up, then begins to speak.]

Nick Anderson: "The question on everybodies mind: Who is the #1 contender? Well, I've been doing some hard thinking for a week now, and I've finally came up with a decision! Ya see, at Breakdown, Kurt Angle is going to defend his WWE Heavyweight Title against ... Chris Benoit!

[The crowd goes crazy.]

Nick Anderson: "Oh, and Brock Lesnar! It'll be a triple threat match to determine the WWE Heavyweight Champion! Good luck! Oh, and tonight, it's going to be Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit teaming up to take on The Big Show and Brock Lesnar!"

[The cameras then fade.]

My Thoughts: Damn. Benoit vs. Angle vs. Lesnar?! Could be a MOTY candidate. Or could be a total DUD. Can't wait for Breakdown!

---

Cruiserweight Title: Rey Mysterio© vs. Shannon Moore w/ Matt Hardy V1

A faced paced match up from these two cruiserweights. Mysterio had the advantage first, taking down Moore quickly with a head scissors. As Moore got up, Rey quickly dropkicked him back down, all the way to the outside. Moore then regrouped with Matt. As they were, Rey jumped over the top rope and nailed both men with a suicide plancha! Rey then slowly got up and threw Moore back in the ring. Rey pinned Moore 1....2....but Moore kicked out. Rey then picked up Moore and threw him into the turnbuckle. Rey picked up Moore and planced him on the top rope. He went for a top rope hurricanrana, but Moore countered into a super powerbomb!

Both men were out now, but Moore slowly got up. Moore climbed up to the top rope and waited for Rey to get up. As Rey got up, Moore nailed Mysterio with the Halo! Moore covered 1....2....but somehow, Rey kicked out! Moore then looked at Hardy who looked pissed on the outside. Moore picked up Rey and did the V1 symbol with his hand. Moore kicked Rey in gut and set him up for a Twistf of Fate. He almost executed it, but Rey threw Moore into the ropes. As Moore came out, Rey gave him a nice drop toe hold! Moore was then stuck in the ropes! Rey yelled 619! Rey ran into the ropes and went for a 619, but Hardy grabbed Rey's foot! Rey then finally wiggled out, as Moore slowly got up. Rey ran at Moore, but Moore kicked Rey in the gut. Moore just nailed Rey with a Twist of Fate! Moore covers 1....2....3! We have a new Cruiserweight Champ! Hardy runs into the ring and celebrates with his MFer. Hardy and Moore then put the boots to Rey. Suddenly, out comes Gowen! Gowen nails Hardy with a big cane shot! Moore then turns around and gets a cane shot as well!

My Thoughts: ***. Very unexepected victory from Moore. I'm glad they gave Moore the Cruiser title, as he deserves it. I don't know where there going with this Moore/Rey/Gowen/Hardy thing.

---

Michael Cole: "Shannon Moore just upset the Cruiserweight Champ!"

Tazz: "Finally, Hardy's little MFer captures singles gold!"

Michael Cole: "But he needed help with Hardy! Anyways folks, don't forget, later on in our main event, we have Brock Lesnar & The Big Show taking on Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit!"

---

Dead Train Walkin'!

[suddenly, we hear the train bells, and out walks none other than A-Train along with Paul Heyman. A-Train does his usual taunts, as the crowd chants Shave Your Back. The two slide into the ring, as A-Train grabs a mic.]

A-Train: "TAKER! Taker you beat me at Summerslam! And I don't take that too lightly! I want my revenge Undertaker! I'm a beast, I'm an animal, I'm 6'6", 350 pounds of pure strength! I want my revenge Taker! I'm callin' you out! Come play in MY YARD!"

Paul Heyman: "See folks, my client here, the A-Train, is one of the biggest men on Smackdown! Undertaker may have beaten him at Summerslam, but Undertaker just got lucky. See Undertaker ---"

["DEAD MAN WALKIN! You've done it now!" Undertaker's theme plays over the pa systems, as 'Taker comes out on his Harley. Taker rides around the ring a few times, before getting into the ring and getting a mic.]

The Undertaker: "Heyman .. A-Train .. You two make me sick! A-Train, you talk about luck. A-Train, I'm challenging you right now, man to man, fight me right now! Fight The Deadman!"

[Heyman and A-Train then talk, and Heyman gets on the mic.]

Paul Heyman: "Nah, Undertaker, not right now. I got a better time. Undertaker, A-Train here is challenging you at Breakdown in a rematch! Do you accept or not, Deadman?"

[undertaker looks to the crowd who cheers.]

The Undertaker: "Even though the A-Train ain't in my league, I'll accept you little challenge. Oh, and A-Train, you just stepped in the wrong mans yard!"

[Taker then runs at A-Train and clotheslines him. Heyman then quickly runs out of the ring and drags A-Train with him. A-Train and Taker stare each other down.]

My Thoughts: The first match at Summerslam was a pretty good brawl, I'll see how the rematch goes.

---

Michael Cole: A-Train vs The Undertaker at Breakdown!"

Tazz: "My moneys on that mammoth, the A-Train!"

Michael Cole: "Folks up next, the tag team titles are up for grabs!"

---

Tag Team Titles: World's Greatest Tag Team© w/ Paul Heyman vs. The APA

Charlie Haas and Bradshaw start us off. The two lock up, and Bradshaw backs Haas back into the turnbuckle. bradshaw then nails some elbow to the throat of Haas. Bradshaw then throws Haas hard into the opposite turnbuckle corner. Bradshaw then runs at Haas, but Haas quickly moves and Bradshaw goes into the turnbuckle post. Haas then takes Bradshaw out and kicks him in the gut. Haas then nails a nice belly to belly suplex on Bradshaw. Cover 1...2...kick out. Haas then lifted up Bradshaw and tagged in Shelton Benjamin. The two then did a double team suplex on Bradshaw. Shelton covered 1...2...but Bradshaw kicked out at 2. Shelton then waited for Bradshaw to get up. As he got up, Shelton looked for a Superkick, but Bradshaw ducked and nailed Shelton with a huge Spinebuster! Bradshaw then tags in Faarooq.

Faarooq then quickly covers Shelton 1...2...but Shelton kicks out. Faarooq lifts up Shelton and puts his head inbetween his two legs. Farrooq goes for a powerbomb,b ut Shelton slips off Faarooq's back! Shelton then nails Faarooq with a nice belly to back suplex. Shelton then tags in Haas. The two then nail Faarooq with a double DDT! Haas covers but Bradshaw breaks up the count! All hell is breaking loose in the ring! Bradshaw clotheslines Shelton out of the ring! While Shelton is on the outside, Heyman hands Shelton a tag title belt! On the inside, The APA nail Haas with a double powerbomb! Faarooq covers, but Shelton breaks it up. Shelton then slips Haas the title belt! As Haas gets up, Bradshaw goes for a Clothesline from Hell, but Haas ducks and takes out Bradshaw with the tag title belt! This leaves Shelton and Haas double teaming Faarooq. Haas then gets behind Faarooq. Shelton then Superkick's Faarooq, and Faarooq falls right into a German Suplex! (World's Greatest Finish) Haas bridges the German Suplex! 1....2....3! Haas and Benjamin then roll out of the ring and celebrate with Heyman, as APA look at them in disgust!

My Thoughts: **. Usual cheating ending. I thought the tag titles would change for sure here. APA is getting stale .. and old.

---

Michael Cole: "That damn World's Greatest Tag Team! Cheating their way to victory!"

Tazz: "But they still have the titles, right?"

Michael Cole: "Ugh. Well folks ocming up, John Cena is gonna take on Chavo Guerrero."

---

Mow My Lawn!

["Word Life". John Cena's music hits, as he walks down to the ring, throwing up the double horns. The crowd gives him big heat, as he just flicks them off. Cena then gets in the ring and grabs a mic.]

John Cena: "Yo yo yo.

Tonight, I go up against Chavo,

After I done with this fool, everyone be sayin' bravo.

I'll beat Chavo in the day time or at dawn,

After I'm done Chavo, maybe you can go mow my lawn!

But there's someone else I got beef with.

But that foo' will neva catch me, I'm just to swift.

He thinks he's gonna Spear me?! Well Edge, think again.

Go back to your real profession, making tapes with other men!

Edge, don't be scared ya little bitch, don't put on a frown.

Edge, consider this a challenge at Breakdown!

Word life!"

[The crowd then boos, as Cena awaits his opponent.]

---

John Cena vs. Chavo Guerrero

Cena taunts Chavo a bit, doing the you can't see me taunt. Chavo then just runs at Cena and knees him in his gut. Chavo then punches Cena in his face a few times before throwing him to the outside of the ring. The two brawl for a bit on the outside. Chavo goes to throw him into the steel steps, but Cena reverses and throws Chavo in. Cena throws up the double horns to some big heel heat. Cena throws Chavo back in the ring and quickly pins him. 1...2...but Chavo gets his shoulder up. John Cena then lifts up Chavo and gives him some right hands. Cena then lifts him up and gives him a backbody dorp. Cena covers 1....2...but Chavo kicks out.

Cena then falls for the end and stalks Chavo. As Chavo slowly gets up, Cena lifts him up for an F-U, but Chavo lands on his feet! Chavo then rolls up Cena 1....2...but somehow Cena kicks out. The two men get up and double clothesline each other. The ref starts coutning, but both men slowly get up at the count of 5. Cena kicks Chavo in the gut and goes for a DDT, but Chavo reverses into a northern lights suplex. Chavo then brings Cena over to the turnbuckle. Chavo jumps onto the top turnbuckle and sits down. He grabs Cena's head and goes for a Tornado DDT, but Cena doesn't go down! Cena then goes for a clothesline, but Chavo ducks and Cena nails the ref! Cena then lifts up Chavo and goes for an F-U, but Chavo reverses into a Gorry Bomb! Chavo covers, but theres no ref! Chavo goes to wake the ref up, but suddenly The Big Show runs down! Show then Chokeslams Chavo down to the mat! Big Show wakes the ref as Cena puts his arm over Chavo. The ref slowly counts 1....2....3! Cena then celebrates his victor,y but not for long, as Edge comes down and Spears him! Edge then leaves, saying the words 'I accept!'

My Thoughts: **. An entertaining match, but I've seen Chavo do better. I don't know why they sent Show down to Chokeslam Chavo, but oh well.

---

Michael Cole: "What the hell does Show have to do with Chavo?!"

Tazz: "Show's got beef with him!"

Michael Cole: "But why?! Well folks, coming up, Eddie Guerrero defends his US Title against Sean O'Haire!"

---

United States Title: Eddie Guerrero© vs. Sean O'Haire

The two men have a staredown for a few seconds, and then finally lockup. Eddie gets O'Haire in a headlock, but O'Haire quickly reverses into a back suplex. O'Haire quickly covers 1...2...but Eddie kicks out. O'Haire then lifts up Eddie and goes for a vertical suplex, but Eddie slips off the back and gives O'Haire a nice german suplex! Eddie then taunts a bit and waits for O'Haire to get up. As he does, Eddie gives him a dropkick, knocking him to the outside! O'Haire is in shock, and runs right back in. The two lock up again, and O'Haire knees Eddie in the gut. O'Haire then gives Eddie a few clubs to his back. O'Haire then lifts up Eddie for a powerbomb, but Eddie slips off the back again and rolls up O'Haire! 1...2...but O'Haire manages to kick out!

The two go on to have a nice match, with Eddie carrying O'Haire. Eddie knocked O'Haire down in the ring with a ddt. He then went on the apron, and hit his famous Heel-o! Eddie covered 1....2....but O'Haire still managed to kick out! Eddie was running out of possibilites here. Eddie lifted up O'Haire and nailed a vertical suplex. He wiggled his hips and nailed another. He then went for another, but O'Haire blocked it and nailed a suplex of his own! O'Haire then stalked Eddie. O'Haire then lifted up Eddie for the Prophency, but Eddie slipped off the back and turned O'Haire around. Eddie then went for a brainbuster, but O'Haire kicked Eddie right where the sun don't shine! The ref then called for the bell, disqualifying O'Haire! After the match, O'Haire continues to beat down Eddie. O'Haire then walks away, laughing.

My Thoughts: **. A very quick match, obviously building up to a rematch. Let's hope they have a rematch and it gets more time!

---

Michael Cole: "O'Haire just got disqualified for a low blow!"

Tazz: "Eddie's lucky! That title was in O'Haire's grasp!"

Michael Cole: "Well folks up next, our main event, Brock Lesnar & Big Show vs. Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit!"

---

Friends or Not?

[backstage, Josh Matthews is seen with Chris Benoit.]

Josh Matthews: "Chris, in just a few moments, you team up with Kurt Angle. Are you and Kurt going to get along?"

Chris Benoit: "Get along? I don't care about Angle. When I go out there, I fight for myself. I don't care about my partner, my opponent ---"

[benoit is then interuppted, as Kurt Angle comes on the scene.]

Kurt Angle: "Chris, there are some simple rules buddy. You follow ME! I'm going to carry this team single-handedly!"

Chris Benoit: "Oh, is that true?"

Kurt Angle: "It's damn true!"

[The two then get into each others faces, but then part seperate ways.]

My Thoughts: Decent little segment, I wish it was just Angle vs Benoit feud in the beginning. I love those matches. Oh well.

---

Brock Lesnar & The Big Show vs. Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit

Benoit and Angle have an arguement, but they finally decide to let Benoit star. Benoit and Brock have a little staredown, then grapple. Lesnar pushes Benoit into his corner. Lesnar then gets Benoit into the turnbuckle and nails some knees to his gut. Lesnar then nails some shoulderblocks to Benoit's got, knocking the wind out of Benoit. Lesnar then tags in Big Show. Show then nails some vicious clubs to Benoit's back. Show then pushes Benoit into the ropes and irish whips him. Show goes for a big boot, but Benoit catches his leg and brings him down! He tries to turn Show over for a Sharpshooter, but Show is just too big. Show just pushes Benoit off, as Benoit tags in Angle. Angle nails Show with a few punches. Angle goes for a clothesline, but Show ducks and gorilla presses Angle! Show covers 1...2...kick out.

Show then tags in Lesnar and Lesnar lifts up Angle. Lesnar nails Angle with a vicious overhead belly to belly suplex. Lesnar covers 1...2...kick out. Lesnar then lifts up Angle and goes for a suplex, but Angle slips off the back and tags in Benoit. Lesnar then backs up and tags in Show. The two men begin brawling a bit. Benoit goes to lock Show in the Crossface, but he can't get Show down. Show then reverses it into a Chokeslam! Show covers 1....2....but Angle breaks it up! Lesnar then jumps in and starts fighting with Angle! Angle and Lesnar double clothesline each other over the top rope! The ref then tells them to come back in. Suddenly, Chavo Guerrero comes running down! Chavo grabs a chair and blasts it over Big Show's head! Chavo then nails a second shot right on Show's skull! Chavo then rolls out, as Benoit rolls up Show! The ref counts 1.....2.....3! Benoit then rolls out of the ring and smirks, as he watches Lesnar and Angle brawl it out!

My Thoughts: **. A bit of an entertaining match, nothing too special. I guess a Chavo/Big Show feud could be interesting.

---

Michael Cole: "Chavo just helped Benoit pick up the win! Folks tune in this Saturday for Velocity!"

---

Biggest Pops:

1. Chris Benoit

2. Edge

3. Kurt Angle

Most Heat:

1. Big Show

2. Brock Lesnar

3. John Cena

Guest gangsta

September 6th Velocity Preview

An action packed Velocity comes to you tonight!

Tonight, Nunzio of the FBI will be taking on Funaki. Will Stamboli & Palumbo have a part to play in this match?

Also, the Tag Team Titles are on the line! The World's Greatest Tag Team defend there titles against  the Japanese Dragons. Can Tajiri & Ultimo win tag gold here on Velocity!

And also scheduled, Zach Gowen goes one on one with Cruiserweight Champ, Shannon Moore in a non title match. Moore has been on a streak as of late. Who will win this one?

All this and much more, coming to you on Velocity!

Confirmed Matches:

Tag Team Titles: World's Greatest Tag Team© vs. Japanese Dragons

Nunzio vs. Funaki

Non-Title: Shannon Moore© vs. Zach Gowen

Edited by gangsta

Guest gangsta

Velocity

September 6th

[The green and white pyros burst off from the entrance way, and Velocity is officially underway. The cameras then switch to Josh Matthews and Bill DeMott who are calling the action.]

Josh Matthews: "Welcome everyone to Velocity!"

Bill DeMott: "Tonight, World's Greatest Tag Team take on the Japanese Dragons! Can we see new champs?"

Josh Matthews: "Also tonight, Shannon Moore takes on Zach Gowen in a non title match!"

---

Nunzio w/ FBI d. Funaki

A nice, cruiserweight matchup here. Funaki was on the verg on winning, when Palumbo and Stamboli got on the apron. This allowed Nunzio to roll up Funaki and grab the tights to get the three.

---

Josh Matthews: "What a match by those two!"

Bill DeMott: "And of course, the better man won."

Josh Matthews: "How?! He had help from his buddies, AND he pulled the tights!"

Bill DeMott: Quiet you."

---

Non-Title: Zach Gowen d. Shannon Moore© w/ Matt Hardy

A nice match, with the one legged wonder pulling out the win. Matt Hardy tried to get involved, but Rey Mysterio ran down and took out both Hardy and Moore. Gowen picked up the win with the moonsault.

---

Smackdown! Recap

...Show then tags in Lesnar and Lesnar lifts up Angle. Lesnar nails Angle with a vicious overhead belly to belly suplex. Lesnar covers 1...2...kick out. Lesnar then lifts up Angle and goes for a suplex, but Angle slips off the back and tags in Benoit. Lesnar then backs up and tags in Show. The two men begin brawling a bit. Benoit goes to lock Show in the Crossface, but he can't get Show down. Show then reverses it into a Chokeslam! Show covers 1....2....but Angle breaks it up! Lesnar then jumps in and starts fighting with Angle! Angle and Lesnar double clothesline each other over the top rope! The ref then tells them to come back in. Suddenly, Chavo Guerrero comes running down! Chavo grabs a chair and blasts it over Big Show's head! Chavo then nails a second shot right on Show's skull! Chavo then rolls out, as Benoit rolls up Show! The ref counts 1.....2.....3! Benoit then rolls out of the ring and smirks, as he watches Lesnar and Angle brawl it out!

Guest gangsta

September 11th Smackdown! Preview

Tonight on Smackdown, the WWE Heavyweight Title is on the line! Kurt Angle is going to defend his WWE Heavyweight Championship against the man-beast, Rhyno. Can Angle make it to Breakdown in just 2 weeks?

Last week on Smackdown!, Shannon Moore captured the Cruiserweight Title. This week, Moore teams up with his leader, Matt Hardy V1 to take on Zach Gowen and Matt Hardy. Gowen & Mysterio have been having problems with Hardy & moore latley!

Also last week, for no reason at all, Big Show attacked Chavo Guerrero. Can we get an explanation on this?

And also, we are going to see Paul London & Spanky vs. Japanese Dragons vs. FBI. The winner of this match will take on Haas & Benjamin for tag gold at Breakdown!

You can't miss a second of Smackdown!

Confirmed Matches:

WWE Heavyweight Title: Kurt Angle© vs. Rhyno

Matt Hardy V1 & Shannon Moore vs. Rey Mysterio & Zach Gowen

#1 Contendership @ Breakdown: Paul London & Spanky vs. Japanese Dragons vs. FBI

Guest gangsta

Smackdown!

September 11th

[The blue and white pyros explode from the entrance ramp, and Smackdown! has officially begun. The camera shows the thousands of fans on there feet, yelling. The camera then switches to Michael Cole & Tazz who are calling the action.]

Michael Cole: "Welcome everyone to Smackdown! I'm Michael Cole alongside Tazz, and Tazz what a night we have tonight!"

Tazz: "Kurt Angle defends his WWE Heavyweight Championship against the man-beast, Rhyno! Rhyno hasn't competed in weeks, but tonight he makes his return!"

Michael Cole: "And also tonight, we will crown #1 contenders for the tag team titles! It'll be the Little Rascals taking on The Japanese Dragons against the FBI!"

Tazz: "And also, what was Show's beef with Chavo last week?"

Michael Cole: "Find out .. tonight!"

---

The Big Show turns Latino?!

["WELL, WELL It's The Big Show!" Big Show's music blasts through the pa, and out comes Big Show. Show wlaks down to the ring with a smirk on his face to an ocean of boos. Show then grabs a mic.]

Big Show: "Odale essay! Viva la raza! So, now to the point. Why did Big Show attack Chavo? Number 1, because I'm match-less for Breakdown, and number 2, because I want a challenge, and since Chavo is a almost as big as me, I picked on someone my own size!"

[The crowd then goes crazy, and boos Show.]

Big Show: "Come on, 'ese'. Chavo Guerrero is a huge indiviual. I don't know if I can handle him! So Chavo, what do you say? At Breakdown, me verses you!"

[The crowd boos some more. Big Show tals some more, when suddenly Chavo hops over the barricade with a steel chair! Chavo then smashes the chair over Big Show's skull three times, before knocking him down. Chavo then grabs the mic.]

Chavo Guerrero: "I accept! But Show, this won't be any ordinary match. It'll be a NO DQ MATCH! Take that ese!"

[Chavo then walks up the ramp, as Big Show stares at Chavo in disgust.]

My Thoughts: Hmm, this feud is kinda interesting. Makes me wonder who's gonna win..

---

Michael Cole: "Another match added to Breakdown, which we will review later on!"

Tazz: "Yeah, Chavo has something to prove in this match."

Michael Cole: "And up next, we are going to have another match made! Who will take on Haas & Benjamin at Breakdown?"

---

#1 Contendership @ Breakdown Elimination Match: Japanese Dragons vs. Little Rascals (Spanky & London) vs. The FBI w/ Nunzio

Spanky and Tajiri start us off. The two shake hands, but Tajiri quickly kicks Spanky right in the stomach. Tajiri then DDTs Spanky down quickly and covers. 1...2...but Spanky kicks out. Tajiri then backs up, but is suddenly tagged out by Palumbo! Palumbo then comes in and nails Spanky with a big right hand to his face. Palumbo then lifts up Spanky and goes for a gorilla press, but Spanky slips off the back and pushes Palubmo into the ropes! Palumbo is then blind tagged in by Ultimo. Spanky then tags in London. London and Ultimo shake hands before locking up. Ultimo quickly gets London into a headlock, which is quickly reversed into a backdrop, but Ultimo lands on his feet. London then goes for a clothesline, but Ultimo ducks and goes for a Superkick, which London ducks and finally nails a neckbreaker! 1...2...but Ultimo kicks out. London then brings Ultimo to the turnbuckle, but Stamboli tags himself in! Stamboli then nails some nice rights to Ultimo's face. Stamboli then goes for the Fuh-Getta-Boutit, but Ultimo counters into a superkick! Ultimo covers 1...2...but Palumbo breaks it up. Palumbo then starts attacking Ultimo, which brings the Little Rascals in. Everyone starts brawling a bit, as well as the two legal men. Stamboli goes for a gorilla press bomb, but Ultimo slips off the back and nails the Asai DDT! Ultimo covers 1....2....3, and FBI are eliminated.

FBI then leave the ring. Tajiri and London now square off. The two lock up, and London gives Tajiri a nice arm drag and locks in an arm wrench. Tajiri quickly backflips out of it and goes for a kick, but London ducks and rolls over to his corner, where he tags in Spanky. Spanky then kicks Tajiri in the gut and gives him a spinebuster. Spanky climbs up to the top. He goes for a 450 splash, but while in mid-air, Tajiri caught him with a kick right to his face! Tajiri covered 1...2...but somehow Spanky got his shoulder up. Tajiri then lifted up Spanky and tagged in Ultimo. The two nailed a double kick to Spanky's stomach. Ultimo then went to give Spanky a powerbomb, but Spanky reversed into a hurricanrana! Spanky then jumped up and tagged London! London was on fire, knocking down everyone. Spanky slowly got up and fought with Tajiri on the outside! On the inside, Ultimo and London used some nice cruiserweight moves against each other. Ultimo went for his Asai DDT, but London countered into a neckbreaker. London then climbed to the top and called for the London Calling, but Ultimo ran up to the top as well. Ultimo tried for a top rope super hurricanrana, but London held him and dropped him down in a powerbomb! London then stayed on the top rope and jumped off, and nailed his London Calling! 1...2...3! London and Spanky goto Breakdown to face the champs! Little Rascals help up there opponents, who give them a handshake.

My Thoughts: ***. Entertaining as hell match. FBI also looked pretty good. I can't wait for WGTT/Rascals, I don't know if it can top this..

---

Michael Cole: "Little Rascals take on Haas & Benjamin at Breakdown!"

Tazz: "That's gonna be one hell of a match!"

Michael Cole: "And folks don't forget, coming up later, Kurt Angle takes on Rhyno!"

---

Benoit & Angle will feel the pain!

[backstage, Josh Matthews is standing by The Next Big Thing, Brock Lesnar.]

Josh Matthews: "Everyone, I'm standing next to Brock Lesnar. Now Brock, a lot of people are calling you their favorite in this match because of your brute strength. What do you think about your title match, which is 2 weeks away."

Brock Lesnar: "Josh, Josh, Josh .. I shouldn't be a lot of peoples favorite in this match. I should be everybodies! Look at me Josh. Just look at me for a minute. Does it look like Benoit and Angle are even in the same league as me? I mean, seriously! I'm the next big thing of the WWE. I'm the pain, Brock Lesnar. Those two guys are nothing to me. I'm gonna capture what is rightfully mine, the WWE Heavyweight Title. Benoit may be the best damn technical wrestler ever, but that doesn't matter to me. You need a lot more than technicality to beat the next big thing. And Angle. Everyone's favorite Olympic Champion. That's the only champion you'll be after 2 weeks is up with! You will never, and I mean never see the WWE Heavyweight Title again. You got lucky at Summerslam. Angle, Benoit, get ready, because in two weeks at Breakdown, HERE COMES THE PAIN!"

[Lesnar walks off.]

My Thoughts: Brock really needs to improve on his mic skills. Anyways, I really don't know who's gonna win that triple threat match .. it's anyone's ballgame really..

---

Michael Cole: "That Brock Lesnar is confident as ever!"

Tazz: "I would be too if I was him! Look at the guy!"

Michael Cole: "Folks, coming up next, Rey Mysterio joins forces with Zach Gowen to take on Matt Hardy and the Cruiserweight Champ, Shannon Moore."

---

Rey Mysterio & Zach Gowen vs. Matt Hardy V1 & Shannon Moore©

Gowen and Moore start us off here. Moore mocks Gowen, walking over to him on one leg. Gowen then quickly gives Moore a dropkick! Gowen then lifts up Moore and goes for a DDT, but Moore reverses into an overhead throw. Moore then tags in his partner, Matt Hardy. Hardy smirks at Gowen, as Gowen looks on. Hardy locks up with Gowen, and quickly kicks out his other leg, making him fall! Hardy laughs as Gowen gets angry. Gowen hops back up and punches Hardy, which suprises Hardy. Gowen then backs Hardy up into the turnbuckle and runs at him with a clothesline! As Hardy comes out, wobbly, Gowen drops him with a one legged dropkick! Gowen then tags in Mysterio. Rey runs at Hardy and gives him a quick head scissors. As Matt gets up, Rey dropkicks him which knocks him out of the ring!

Hardy then looks pissed, and rolls back in. Hardy then quickly kicks Rey in the gut and gives him some big clubs to his back. Hardy then lifts up Mysterio and gives him a corkscrew powerbomb! Tag back to Shannon. Shannon uses some innovative offense to keep Rey isolated in there corner. Moore goes for a huge Halo, but Rey moves and both men are out! The two men then crawl to there corners. Both men slowly move towards there partners. Shannon tags in Matt .. and Rey tags in Zach! Gowen clothesline Hardy down. Moore also gets up but Gowen clotheslines him down as well. Rey then slowly gets up and takes down Hardy with a head scissors. Moore runs at Rey, but Rey backdrops him! Hardy gets up and runs at Rey, but Rey drop toe holds him into the ropes! Gowen then watches as Rey runs into the ropes and nails Hardy with a 619! Gowen then climbs up to the top rope and nails Hardy with a Moonsault! Gowen covers 1....2....3! Gowen has just pinned Hardy! Rey and Gowen then celebrate.

My Thoughts: **. Could have definitley been better. The feud between these 4 men is getting good.

---

Michael Cole: "Gowen with the pin on Hardy!"

Tazz: "Hardy is definitley pissed!"

Michael Cole: "That one legged wonder is doing nothing but miracles here in the WWE!"

---

GIVE ME GOWEN!

[shortly after the tag match, Matt Hardy is shown walking into Nick Anderon's office, fuming.]

Matt Hardy: "NICK! GIVE ME GOWEN! I DON'T CARE WHEN ---"

Nick Anderson: "Calm down, because after watching that tag match I came up with a solution. At Breakdown, we are going to see Shannon Moore defend his Cruiserweight Title against Zach Gowen, Rey Mysterio, and you, in a fatal 4 way elimination match!"

[Hardy then smirks a bit, before leaving. Right after Hardy leaves, O'Haire enters the office.]

Sean O'Haire: "How are we doing today Nick?"

Nick Anderson: "And you want???"

Sean O'Haire: "Eddie Guerrero. I want him for his US Title."

Nick Anderson: "And why should I give you Eddie if you got disqualified purposley 1 week ago?"

Sean O'Haire: "That was just for you Nick. To build up a rematch between me and that little Mexican! The rematch will get hyped, which will get more viewers, and will work out for you in the end my friend."

Nick Anderson: "I like that, O'Haire. So, it's going to be Eddie Guerrero verses Sean O'Haire for the United States Title at Breakdown!"

Sean O'Haire: "And Eddie, he's not telling you anything that you don't already know!"

[O'Haire then walks out, smirking, grabbing his beard.

My Thoughts: That match is definitley gonna be great, although I wanted to see Gowen/Hardy in one-on-one action. Eddie and O'Haire hopefully gets more time, lets see what O'Haire can do..

---

Michael Cole: "Folks right now, we are going to run down the Breakdown card for ya!"

Tazz: "Well, in our main event, it'll see Kurt Angle defend his WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar and Chris Benoit in a triple threat match. There is a lot of bad blood between those 3 guys."

Michael Cole: "And also schedule,d John Cena takes on Edge! John Cena has interfered and insulted Edge, now Edge hopes to get revenge!"

Tazz: "And also, No DQ match! Big Show takes on Chavo Guerrero! Big Show cost Chavo a match last week, and Show cost Chavo a match last week as well!"

Michael Cole: "And also, a match made just a few seconds ago, Shannon Moore defends his Cruiserweight Title against Zach Gowen, Matt Hardy, and Rey Mysterio. All three of these men want what Shannon has."

Tazz: "Sean O'Haire gets his rematch! It'll be O'Haire taking on Eddie Guerrero for the US Title! Can O'Haire win this time? Or will it be Eddie lying, cheating, and stealing?"

Michael Cole: "And Tazz don't forget, the World's Greatest Tag Team are set to take on the Little Rascals for the Tag Titles! Can the Little Rascals upset the champs and win their first peices of gold?"

Tazz: "And in a Summerslam rematch, that mammoth, A-Train, takes on Undertaker. A-Train will definitley have Paul Heyman by his side, so does the Undertaker have a chance of winning?"

Michael Cole: "What a card it;s shaping up to be!"

---

A-Train w/ Paul Heyman vs. Edge

The two lock up, and A-Train backs Edge up into the ropes. The ref then breaks them apart, but A-Train quickly elbow Edge right into the side of his head. A-Train then irish whips Edge and goes for a bicycle kick early on, but Edge ducked and nailed A-Train with the Edge-O-Matic! Cover 1....2...but A-Train kicked out. Edge then lifted up A-Train and brawled with him a bit. Edge then kicked A-Train in the gut and went for the Edgecution, but A-train elbowed Edge in the gut and nailed a spinebuster! 1...2...but Edge kicked out.

A-Train then lifted up Edge and got him up for a gorilla press. He went to drop him, but Edge slipped off the back and nailed a back body drop! Edge then stalked A-Train as he got up. A-train then turned around and Edge went for a Spear, but A-Train moved and Edge went right into the steel post! As Edge came out, A-Train went for a De-Railer, but Edge countered into a DDT! Edge covered 1...2...but A-Train kicked out. Edge then set up for the Spear, but suddenly Paul Heyman got on the apron! Edge then knocked Heyman out with a Standing Spear! Edge then waited for A-Train to get up, but now suddenly John Cena came out to the entrance ramp. Cene taunted Edge, as Edge yelled back at Cena. A-Train then turned Edge around into a Train Wreck! 1...2...3! A-Train steals the victory. A-Train then helps up Heyman as the two walk to the back.

My Thoughts: Decent match, A-Train is shaping up to be a decent upper mid-carder. I guess his match with Undertaker will be the make or break match.

---

Michael Cole: "A-Train with an impressive win!"

Tazz: "Maybe it's the Undertaker who stepped into the wrong mans yard?!"

Michael Cole: "We'll find out at Breakdown, but folks up next, Kurt Angle defends his WWE Title against the man-beast, Rhyno!"

---

WWE Heavyweight Title: Kurt Angle© vs. Rhyno

The man-beast started off with the advantage, taking down Angle with some nice power moves, definitley suprising the champ. Rhyno did everything in his power to try to win the much coveted Heavyweight Title. Early in the match, Rhyno went for his famous Gore, but Angle moved out of the way. Angle then capatilized on this took down Rhyno and locked him in an Ankle Lock. Rhyno struggled to get to the ropes, but finally did.

Angle then lifted up Rhyno and backed him into the ropes. He threw him into the ropes and caught him in a sleeper. Rhyno quickly got out of it after back dropping Angle. Rhyno then got in the corner and set up for his Gore once again. As Angle got up, Rhyno went for it and Angle moved, and Rhyno went right into the turnbuckle. As Rhyno came out, Angle went for a Angle Slam, but Rhyno countered it into a huge spinebuster! Rhyno covered, hooking the leg 1....2....but Angle got the shoulder up. Rhyno then lifted up Angle, but Angle quickly went behind Rhyno and took him down. Angle then locked Rhyno in the Ankle Lock, dead center of the ring. Rhyno had no choice but to tap. After the match, Angle celebrated with his title, as Benoit stood on the entrance ramp, staring down one of his opponents at Breakdown.

My Thoughts: **. Rhyno seems to be improving, kind of. He could be put into the US Title picture soon..

---

Michael Cole: "Angle retains! Folks, don't forget to order Breakdown, live in just 2 weeks. Tune in this Saturday for Velocity!"

---

Biggest Pops:

1. Kurt Angle

2. Edge

3. Zach Gowen

Most Heat:

1. A-Train

2. Brock Lesnar

3. Big Show & O'Haire (tied)

Guest gangsta

September 13th Velocity Preview

Tonight, in our main event, we have tag team action! The FBI are going to take on the Japanese Dragons! What part will Nunzio have to play in this match?

Also on Velocity, we will take you back to our main event of Smackdown!, Kurt Angle verses Rhyno.

And also in action, Bradshaw of the APA will take on Doug Basham. Will any of their partners be with them?

Jamie Noble also squares off against Billy Kidman in cruiserweight action!

All this and much more, coming to you at Velocity!

Confirmed Matches:

The FBI vs. Japanese Dragons

Bradshaw vs. Doug Basham

Jamie Noble vs. Billy Kidman

Guest gangsta

Velocity

September 13th

[The Velocity pyros blast off, and the cameras pan throughout the arena. The cameras then go to Josh Matthews & Billy DeMott.]

Josh Matthews: "Welcome everyone to Velocity! I'm Josh Matthews alongside Bill DeMott."

Bill DeMott: "Tonight Josh, in our main event, FBI take on the Japanese Dragons. Which country will prove superior?"

Josh Matthews: "Also, we'll take you back to Rhyno/Angle on Smackdown!"

---

Billy Gunn d. Mike Kimbrell

Squash match, Gunn got a nice loud pop, no one knew who the other guy was. Kimbrell barley got any offense. Gunn put us out of our misery with the Fameasser.

---

Josh Matthews: "Gunn looking impressive!"

Bill DeMott: "Yeah, but what's with that guy and asses?"

Josh Matthews: "Who knows?"

---

Bradshaw w/ Faarooq d. Doug Basham w/ Danny Basham

An entertaining match, both Faarooq and Danny brawled on the outside. Bradshaw pretty much squashed Doug, although Doug got some offense in. Bradshaw finished him with the Clothesline from Hell.

---

Smackdown! Recap

...Angle then lifted up Rhyno and backed him into the ropes. He threw him into the ropes and caught him in a sleeper. Rhyno quickly got out of it after back dropping Angle. Rhyno then got in the corner and set up for his Gore once again. As Angle got up, Rhyno went for it and Angle moved, and Rhyno went right into the turnbuckle. As Rhyno came out, Angle went for a Angle Slam, but Rhyno countered it into a huge spinebuster! Rhyno covered, hooking the leg 1....2....but Angle got the shoulder up. Rhyno then lifted up Angle, but Angle quickly went behind Rhyno and took him down. Angle then locked Rhyno in the Ankle Lock, dead center of the ring. Rhyno had no choice but to tap. After the match, Angle celebrated with his title, as Benoit stood on the entrance ramp, staring down one of his opponents at Breakdown.

Guest gangsta

Current Breakdown Card

Main Event

WWE Heavyweight Title Triple Threat Match:

Kurt Angle© vs. Chris Benoit vs. Brock Lesnar

In the beginning, it was jealousy. Brock Lesnar became close friends with Kurt, before tunring his back on Kurt and selling out nearly 2 months ago. Ever since, the two have been feuding. Enter Chris Benoit. Benoit claimed he deserved more, and was immediatley placed into a number 1 contenders match with Lesnar. The two brawled it out to a no contest, leading to this triple threat match. The odds are stacked against Angle, can he pull out the win?

Grudge Match:

A-Train w/ Paul Heyman vs. The Undertaker

A-Train has claimed he is better than the Undertaker on more than one occasion. At Summerslam, Undertaker shut the large ego of A-Train, when he pinned him at Summerslam. A-Train said it was unfair, and then challenged Undertaker to a rematch. Has A-Train stepped in the wrong dogs yard?

No DQ:

Big Show vs. Chavo Guerrero

It all started out as a joke, with Show joking around with Chavo, interfering in his matches and costing him several matches. But then, Chavo fought back. Chavo cost Big Show a tag match on an episode of Smackdown! Big Show has been heated since, wanting revenge on Chavo! These two go one-on-one in a No DQ match!

United States Title:

Eddie Guerrero© vs. Sean O'Haire

O'Haire made an unexpected impact on Smackdown! a few weeks back. He challenged Eddie to a match, which Eddie accepted. O'Haire got purposley disqualified, but was then granted a rematch. Can O'Haire win US gold?

Singles:

John Cena vs. Edge

Cena has rapped about Edge, insulting him and costing him a few matches. Edge has wanted revenge on Cena for a while now, and finally gets it at Breakdown! Will Cena's cheating tactics work here?

Cruiserweight Title Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match:

Shannon Moore© vs. Zach Gowen vs. Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio

In an upset a few weeks back, Moore pinned Rey to win the Cruiserweight Title. Zach and Matt have also been feuding for a while now. Zach pinned Hardy in a tag match, and Hardy wanted revenge, but instead, Nick gave him a fatal four way match!

Tag Team Titles:

World's Greatest Tag Team© w/ Paul Heyman vs. Little Rascals

The Little Rascals won a 3 way tag team match to win the #1 contendership. Can the upset the champs?

---

That's my current card, I don't think I'm gonna add any more matches...

Guest gangsta

September 18th Smackdown! Preview

We are on the road to Breakdown, which is just 3 days away!

In the main event of Breakdown, Kurt Angle defends his title against Lesnar and Benoit. Will either 3 of these men have any words to say about their match?

Former Cruiserweight Champ, Rey Mysterio is set to go one-on-one with Jamie Noble. How will Rey do in his pre-Breakdown match?

Also at Breakdown, Haas & Benjamin are set to defend their titles against the Little Rascals. Tonight, Shelton Benjamin goes one-on-one with Paul London. Which team will have the advantage going into Breakdown?

Matt Hardy is also in action, as he takes on Eddie Guerrero in a non-title match! What part will O'Haire have to play?

All this and so much more, coming to you at the last Smackdown! before Breakdown!

Confirmed Matches:

Rey Mysterio vs. Jamie Noble w/ Nidia

Shelton Benjamin w/ Haas & Heyman vs. Paul London w/ Spanky

Non-Title: Eddie Guerrero© vs. Matt Hardy

Guest gangsta

Smackdown!

September 18th

[The opening Smackdown! theme music plays, as the pyros explode from the ramp. The cameras pan thru the crowd, then get to Tazz & Michael Cole.]

Michael Cole: "Welcome everyone to Smackdown! In just three days, we'll be live with Breakdown!"

Tazz: "Yeah, but what's gonna go down tonight?!"

Michael Cole: "Eddie Guerrero is in non title action against Matt Hardy!"

Tazz: "Will O'Haire be lurking around during this match?"

Michael Cole: "And also, Shelton Benjamin takes on Paul London! You can't miss Smackdown! tonight!"

---

Here Comes The Pain!

[brock Lesnar's theme music hits, as the crowd stands on there feet, showing a mixed reaction for Brock, mostly boos. The crowd chants 'You Tapped Out', as Lesnar just ignores them and walks down to the ring. He grabs a mic and begins to talk.]

Brock Lesnar: "Ya know.."

[brock Lesnar is then interuppted by the crowd saying 'You Tapped Out!']

Brock Lesnar: "I said ya know!"

[Crowd boos some more.]

Brock Lesnar: "Ever since I lost that WWE Heavyweight Title, I haven't been the same. I haven't been the monster that I usually am! This Sunday, THE MONSTER COMES BACK!"

[boooo!]

Brock Lesnar: "Boo all ya want, but when I have the WWE Heavyweight Title around my waist, you'll be forced to cheer me! Dumb fans ... Now, to get to the opponents. Firstly, Chris Benoit. The self-proclaimed ---"

[Lesnar is then interuppted by Kurt Angle's theme music! Angle walks down the ramps, with the WWE Heavyweight Title around his waist. The crowd goes crazy, as Lesnar looks on at Angle. Angle slides in and grabs a mic.]

Kurt Angle: "You tapped out! You tapped out! You tapped out!"

[The crowd starts the chants up again as Angle smirks, while Lesnar is fuming around the ring!]

Brock Lesnar: "SHUT UP!"

Kurt Angle: "Brock, the crowd didn't come here to hear you run your mouth. They came to see the Olympic Hero, oh it's true! Ya know Brock, you talk about the monster you once were. What kind of monster taps out? Huh?"

[The crowd cheers, as suddenly "Rabid Wolverine" plays over the pa, and Benoit makes his way down to the ring.]

Chris Benoit: "All I've been hearing is, 'oh, look at this Angle vs Lesnar rivalry!' I'm sick of it! This Sunday, the best damn technical wrestler makes his mark in the WWE! The Crippler will win the big one! I will climb to the top of the mountain this Sunday. Even if I have to make Brock tap!"

[Angle laughs a bit, as Brock is still pissed.]

Brock Lesnar: "I will never tap again! It was all a set up!"

Chris Benoit: "Yadda, yadda, yadda, Brock. Excuses, make 'em up all ya want."

Kurt Angle: "Benoit, all I've noticed about you latley is your ego!"

Chris Benoit: "Oh, is that true?"

Brock Lesnar: "Both of you shut up!"

[suddenly, Angle and Benoit both turn and take out Brock. The two then look at each other, and begin brawling as well! Angle locks Benoit in the Ankle Lock, but Benoit reverses into the Crossface! Referees and officals runs down to try to seperate the wild brawl!]

My Thoughts: Nice little segment, good buildup for Breakdown. That'll suck if Brock taps, it'll make him look like the biggest a-hole.

---

Michael Cole: "Wow!"

Tazz: "What an intense rivalry!"

Michael Cole: "Wait til the actual match!"

---

Jamie Noble w/ Nidia vs. Rey Mysterio

Great cruiserweight match here. Nidia helped Noble get the advantage in the beginning. Noble was showing a more technical sryle in this one. Noble had Rey locked in a STF, when Rey crawled over to the ropes. Noble lifted up Rey, but Rey fought back with some nice offense, taking down Noble. Rey nailed Noble with a moonsault dropkick, which only got a two count.

Rey then lifted up Noble and threw him to the outside. He jumped over to the rope and took him out with a suicide plancha! Rey then slowly got up and threw Noble back into the ring. Rey then went to the top rope and waited for Noble to get up. As Noble got up, Rey connected with a crossbody, but Noble rolled through and grabbed the tights! 1...2...but somehow Rey kicked out! Noble then doesn't know what it's gonna take. He lifts up Rey and goes for his Tiger Bomb, but Rey takes him down! Rey then nails him with a catapult. As Noble comes out, Rey dropkicks him into the ropes! Rey then runs into the ropes and nails Noble with the 619! Rey then waits on the apron, as Noble slowly gets up. Rey nails the West Coast Pop! 1...2...3. Rey then celebrates his victory, as Noble and Nidia look on at Rey.

My Thoughts: ***. Great cruiserweight match, a bit short but still good nonetheless. Can't wait for the fatal 4 way.

---

Michael Cole: "Rey with the victory!"

Tazz: "Cole, you should go try to pimp Nidia."

Michael Cole: "What?!?!?!"

---

Latino HEAT!

["VIVA LA RAZA!" Eddie Guerrero's music blasts, as he comes out with his United States Title around his waist. He gets a large pop, as he slides into the ring and taunts some more. He grabs a mic...]

Eddie Guerrero: "Ese, in just three days vato, I take on Sean O'Haire man. You know, people been tellin' me to watch my back against this guy holmes. But why? He'll just fall to Latino Heat like everyone else! O'Haire, some people call you---"

[O'Haire music blares thru the pa, as he comes out with a smirk on. He has on a trench coat, as he walks down to the ring to some heat. He slides into the ring and grabs a mic.]

Sean O'Haire: "Eduardo, Eduardo, Eduardo. Where shall we start with you? You call yourself Latino Heat. You are the United States Champion. You represent a country that you are not even from! What kinda pathetic crap is that?! Eddie, you might as well give up your title. You think these fans are really cheering for you Eddie? You think they really like you? It's all a scheme Eduardo. None of these fans like you. Who likes a man that is Mexican and steals? I mean, really, c'mon. These fans aren't supporting you. I'm a man of truth Eddie. Listen to me. Deep inside these fans bodies, they like me. I'm a truth teller. I'm the real deal. You're a mexican punk who lies, cheats, and steals. Why must you steal Eddie? Can't afford anything yourself? Mr. Anderson would be smart if he just gave that title to me! Look at you. You're pathetic. You have nothing to say Eddie. Eddie, lemme ask you one thing. Why aren't the fans booing right now? Because they know I'm right. Hey, I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know!"

[O'Haire drops the mic, leaving Eddie in the ring, wondering. O'Haire smirks, while stroking his beard.]

My Thoughts: Can you say OWNED? Eddie had nothing to say! Hah. It's times like that in wrestling that I love. This rivalry is one of the hottest right now.

---

Michael Cole: "Wow .. that O'Haire with some harsh words."

Tazz: "Yeah, that's one evil dude."

Michael Cole: "Up next folks, Paul London takes on Shelton Benjamin."

---

Shelton Benjamin w/ Charlie Haas & Paul Heyman vs. Paul London w/ Spanky

The two lock up, and Shelton gets London in an arm wrench. London then backflips, and reverses the armwrench into one of his own. Shelton then rolls through and escapes. London then runs at Shelton, but Shelton catches him with a dropkick! Shelton then taunts, as the crowd boos. Shelton lifts up London and nails some rights to his face. Shelton whips London into the ropes, but London jumps onto the second rope and nails Shelton with a moonsault! Amazing move! Cover 1...2....but Shelton gets his right shoulder up. London picks up Shelton and goes for a standing hurricanrana, but Shelton holds him up! Shelton then brings him over to the ropes, and powerbombs him to the outside!

Haas and Heyman are about to put the boots to him when Spanky runs over! Spanky dropkicks Haas who falls into Heyman! Spanky then lifts up London and throws him into the ring. Shelton quickly lifts up London and knees him in the gut. He nails him with a gutwrench suplex. Cover 1..2..kick out by London. Shelton lifts up London and backs him into the turnbuckle. He chops him a few times. Shelton then lifts him up and sits him up on the top turnbuckle. Shelton goes up to the top with him. Shelton goes for a superplex, but London fights out of it. London then shoves Shelton off! Suddenly, Haas and Heyman get on the apron! They grab London's foot, but London kicks them off. London then goes for his London Calling, but Shelton gets the knnes up! Shelton then cradles London 1...2...kick out. Both men slowly get up. London takes down Shelton with a clothesline. Suddenly, Shelton pulls on the refs leg, distracting him! Heyman gets on the apron while Haas & Spanky fight on the outside. London then knocks Heyman off the apron. As London turns back around, Shelton gives him a Superkick right to his chin! 1....2....3. Shelton then rolls out of the ring, as Haas runs over to him as does Heyman. Spanky runs in the ring and helps up his partner.

My Thoughts: ***. A nice match. The tag match is gonna be one for the ages.

---

Michael Cole: "What an amazing match!"

Tazz: "Yeah, Heyman using the brains again to help Benjamin get the victory."

Michael Cole: "Is that gonna happen this Sunday?!"

---

Deadman in a Train Wreck!

[The camera then cuts to the backstage area, where Undertaker is seen walking. Suddenly form behind him, the mammoth, A-Train assaulted him with a chair. A-Train lays him out, as Taker starts bleeding from the head. A-Train then lifts up Taker and gives him a De-Railer onto the steel chair. A-Train then walks away, smirking.]

My Thoughts: I'm starting to like the A-Train..

---

Michael Cole: "That A-Train with a vicious assault on the Deadman!"

Tazz: "Yeah, that A-Train can pose a serious threat to the Undertaker this Sunday."

Michael Cole: "But up next, folks, it's Eddie Guerrero squaring off with Matt Hardy."

---

Non-Title: Eddie Guerrero© vs. Matt Hardy V1

The two lock up, and Eddie quickly takes down Hardy with an armdrag. Eddie then goes to Matt's feet and quickly locks him in Lasso from El Paso! He sinches it in, but Hardy grabs the bottom rope. Eddie lifts up Matt and irish whips him. Eddie then catches Matt with a sleeper. Matt quickly reverses into a backbody drop. Matt then slowly gets up as does Eddie. Matt catches Eddie with a DDT! 1...2...but Eddie kicks out.

Matt then lifts up Eddie and throws him to the outside. Matt takes Eddie's head and smashes it into the steel steps. He goes to whip him into the barricade, but Eddie reverses it and sends Hardy in! Eddie then takes Matt by the hair and throws him back into the ring. Eddie lifts him up for a brainbuster, but Matt slips off the back and nails a reverses ddt! Matt then does the V1 sign and waits for Eddie to get up. Suddenly, Zach Gowen runs down! He stands on the ramp, staring at Hardy! Hardy then yells at him as Zach just taunts him! Hardy then tries to goto the outside, but Eddie pulls him back into the ring and rolls him up! Eddie's got the tights 1....2....3! Zach just cost Matt another match! Matt then runs up the entrance ramp, looking for Zach.

My Thoughts: **. Quick match, just kinda a brawl, furthering the Hardy/Gowen feud.

---

Michael Cole: "Eddie defeats Hardy!"

Tazz: "With help from Zach Gowen!"

Michael Cole: "Yeah, that Zach has been costing Matt all his matches latley! Folks, tune in in just 3 days for Breakdown!"

---

Biggest Pops:

1. Kurt Angle

2. Chris Benoit

3. Eddie Guerrero

Most Heat:

1. A-Train

2. Brock Lesnar

3. Sean O'Haire

OOC Note: That show SUCKED, and it was short. I wanted to get it out today. Sorry, the PPV will make up for it.

Guest gangsta

Velocity

September 20th

[The Velocity intro plays, as the pyros explode. The cameras then switch to Josh Matthews & Bill DeMott.]

Josh Matthews: "Welcome everyone to Velocity! I'm Josh Matthews alongside Bill DeMott!"

Bill DeMott: "Tonight, we got 6 man tag action! The FBI take on Japanese Dragons & Funaki."

Josh Matthews: "Later on, we'll take you back to the Matt Hardy/Eddie Guerrero matchup on Smackdown!"

Bill DeMott: "And also later, Billy Gunn takes on Jamie Noble!"

---

The APA d. The Bashams w/ Shaniqua

A slow match here. The veterans took it to the rookies. Bradshaw finished off Danny Basham with a Clothesline from Hell.

---

Josh Matthews: "Impressive their by the APA."

Bill DeMott: "Two impressive teams there, Haas & Benjamin better watch their back with those titles!"

Josh Matthews: "Will they even have them by the end of tomorrow?"

---

Smackdown! Recap

...Matt then lifts up Eddie and throws him to the outside. Matt takes Eddie's head and smashes it into the steel steps. He goes to whip him into the barricade, but Eddie reverses it and sends Hardy in! Eddie then takes Matt by the hair and throws him back into the ring. Eddie lifts him up for a brainbuster, but Matt slips off the back and nails a reverses ddt! Matt then does the V1 sign and waits for Eddie to get up. Suddenly, Zach Gowen runs down! He stands on the ramp, staring at Hardy! Hardy then yells at him as Zach just taunts him! Hardy then tries to goto the outside, but Eddie pulls him back into the ring and rolls him up! Eddie's got the tights 1....2....3! Zach just cost Matt another match! Matt then runs up the entrance ramp, looking for Zach.