TEW10 Real World Update: October 2011

Sorry its abit late, standard monthly update,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4BZQBUUE - October Update

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBXOWU0C or http://gnetwork.reallyhotstuff.net/ - Picture Pack (same as last months, no new pics)

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

First post on the forum! First of all, thanks Captain, you're updates are the reason why I've bought TEW10 (what's everyone else waiting for? get it now!).

I've noticed few little bugs tho:

- Rellik and Stamboli are in the database, remove Rellik as they're the same person. (this one was funny becasue both got signed to the same promotion in my game)

- same with TJP and TJ Perkins, remove the first one.

- Amasis retired following the car-crash

That's two I've remembered.

Also, any chance for Lucha fans out there to help the captain update CMLL (or Mexico in general) with new workers, like Bestia 666 or Hijo Del LA Parka?

Database in overall could do with some new young workers implemented as well as the makeover of others (i.e Sugar Dunkerton).

First post on the forum! First of all, thanks Captain, you're updates are the reason why I've bought TEW10 (what's everyone else waiting for? get it now!).

I've noticed few little bugs tho:

- Rellik and Stamboli are in the database, remove Rellik as they're the same person. (this one was funny becasue both got signed to the same promotion in my game)

- same with TJP and TJ Perkins, remove the first one.

- Amasis retired following the car-crash

That's two I've remembered.

Also, any chance for Lucha fans out there to help the captain update CMLL (or Mexico in general) with new workers, like Bestia 666 or Hijo Del LA Parka?

Database in overall could do with some new young workers implemented as well as the makeover of others (i.e Sugar Dunkerton).

yeah i got abit lazy last month and imported a few workers, have removed alot of doubles, and shall get rid of them two for next month. As for mexico if anyone provide some stats suggestions im willing to add anyone

Do ya check the EWR threads to see what is put in there for workers? Yes it doesnt come with full stats sadly, thats what happens with time and making more in depth products, but it could offer some extra people in Mexico and such with some guesstimation on your behalf.

Edited by Axel Anvil

Do ya check the EWR threads to see what is put in there for workers? Yes it doesnt come with full stats sadly, thats what happens with time and making more in depth products, but it could offer some extra people in Mexico and such with some guesstimation on your behalf.

yeah i check the tew05 and the ewr threads aswell, will be posting the next update after raw, and it should also have a new picture pack with it

Edited by cpt.charisma