Help Norro Out!

The Mask of Norro

Attention all UK members!

I desperately want the Assassin's Creed Revelations Animus Edition. I found a listing for it on eBay but the seller wants roughly $200 for it plus $100 in shipping, and the damn thing's only €101.67. So! Solution: I seek the aid of someone with the money and availability to hook me up on this thing. I'll cover the cost plus the cost of shipping via PayPal, I just need to know how much it all is together.

Anyone willing to help? Please? :crying:

If no one from the UK pops up and your not planing to pay ages from now i could do it, it´s 17,36€ to ship to germany and, depending on the size and weight of the box another 34-44€ to send it to the US via DHL.

So it´s about 174-184€, so your already looking at 254US$ (+paypal fees), but keep in mind that there might be aditional import taxes you´ed have to pay wen you get it.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Attention all UK members!

I desperately want the Assassin's Creed Revelations Animus Edition. I found a listing for it on eBay but the seller wants roughly $200 for it plus $100 in shipping, and the damn thing's only €101.67. So! Solution: I seek the aid of someone with the money and availability to hook me up on this thing. I'll cover the cost plus the cost of shipping via PayPal, I just need to know how much it all is together.

Anyone willing to help? Please? :crying:

What do you want it on?

Shipping will be the main issue. I'm not sure of weight. But if I send it via Australia Post you're looking at between $75-$100 for express $50-$75 for regular. Haven't checked the courier sites. Plus you're looking at $128 for the game. No idea what the conversion is from AUD we are/were at parity.