EWR 2011 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

im not sure how this would be done but, ovw signed a deal to become tna's developmental territory and training camp.

http://www.wrestlezo...r-wwe-promotion

Well, my initial thoughts:

Move "Team 3D Academy" to TNA's Training Camp spot (currently, they are in the Develeopment Territory spot). Would need to determine what level to put the "Camp Facilities" on. I think I have info on the 3D Academy's trainer, so I can do some Google work on that.

Enter "Ohio Valley Wrestling" as the new Development Territory. Maybe check Booker for Bruce Prichard and make him the territory booker? I'm pretty sure Prichard should have booker checked regardless...

I'm not gonna remove OVW from the game until more is known about the arrangement. I'm pretty sure it would be inaccurate to simply dump all of the workers, staff, etc into TNA as development talent... My guess is, some would be "ready to be promoted to the full roster" on day one if I did that.

If it ends up that all of the OVW talent becomes contracted to TNA, we can adjust accordingly... But, I definitely wanna wait to see where it's gonna go first.

-Bill

I know in the past OVW had about half of their roster under WWE deals and the others were either OVW Students or people taking the advanced classes to try to get a WWE deal. A lot of WWE guys were from working in OVW without being brought in through WWE deals: Caylen Croft, Nick Dinsmore, Rob Conway, The Bashams, Rico? and I am sure there are others but they are not coming to mind. For this reason, I would keep OVW as a promotion in the game with an open developmental deal and being in OVW for anyone that TNA signs to developmental deals.

Edit: Remove Satanico del Exotico from Cassandro's alter ego and replace it with Saul Armendariz which is his real name.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

ROH:

-Now that PWR is gone, most of the people in the development territory can't be moved to the main roster because they're stuck under deals in game so:

-Remove Agent Sly Stetson, Bobby Dempsey, Courtney Prezleigh, Jamilia Craft, Jessie Brook, Marker Dillinger, Mike Sydal, Ricky Reyes, and Rob Wolf.

-Make Mr. Ernesto Osiris a non-wrestler

AAW:

-Add Christin Able as a Midcarder

-Add Josh Raymond as a Midcarder.

-Rename the tag team "House of Truth" to "Able and Raymond." Raise its experience to 60.

Title Changes:

-Make Michael Elgin the AAW Heritage Champion

-Make Rudy Switchblade the OVW Heavyweight Champion

-Make Gail Kim and Madison Rayne the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions

-Make Moondog Manson the ECCW Hardcore Champion

Would Mr. Ernesto Osiris be better as a manager? That way he can be made an active worker again - I don't think he is fully in non-wrestler status, that he wouldn't work a TV taping.

Right, but who would he manage? I'm not that familiar with ROH currently, but I know that Prince Nana is primarily the manager for the Embassy. Osiris just seems to follow everyone around. Maybe we could just put him as a manager just for the hell of it, or maybe just make him an active wrestler anyway?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Would Mr. Ernesto Osiris be better as a manager? That way he can be made an active worker again - I don't think he is fully in non-wrestler status, that he wouldn't work a TV taping.

Right, but who would he manage? I'm not that familiar with ROH currently, but I know that Prince Nana is primarily the manager for the Embassy. Osiris just seems to follow everyone around. Maybe we could just put him as a manager just for the hell of it, or maybe just make him an active wrestler anyway?

Or put him as Nana's manager.

I think the other PWR guys could be used as jobbers. I haven't really kept up with ROH of late so maybe they are not.

Rename El Hijo de Rey Misterio to Hijo de Rey Misterio I and make him heel as Hijo de Rey Misterio II is a face.

-Raise Joe Gacy's speed to 54. Check High Spots.

-Raise Geoffrey Bravo's stiffness to 54.

-Change Joel Maximo's primary finisher to One Man Spanish Fly (corner).

-Lower Alex Colon's brawl to 74.

-Raise AR Fox's overness to 40.

-Raise Blk Jeez's overness to 43.

-Raise Dave and Jake Crist's overness to 38. I know one of them turned on the other at the last CZW show, but I forget which. Anyone know?

-Remove Ryan Eagles from CZW.

-Add Niles Young to CZW. Heel, Gay.

-Check trainer for Soldier Ant.

-Check trainer for Adam Cole.

-Add a tag team called Campaign for a Better CZW between Nui Tofiga and Soldier Ant (Drew Gulak), 5 exp.

-Add a stable to CZW, Campaign for a Better CZW, with Soldier Ant (Drew Gulak), Nui Tofiga, and Dewey Donovan.

-Raise Gregory Iron's speed to 53, selling to 68, and charisma to 66. Change his secondary finisher to Crippled Crossface (Submission).

-Raise Icarus' brawl to 54 and stiffness to 42.

-Raise Jakob Hammermeier's overness to 27.

-Raise UltraMantis Black's charisma to 86.

-Remove Pinkie Sanchez, Willie Richardson, STIGMA, Marshe Rockett, and Acid Jaz from Chikara.

Damien Sandow's Inverted Neckbreaker is called M14.

Turn Johnny Curtis heel.

Raise Titus O'Neil's charisma to 64.

Raise the tag experience of CJ Parker & Donny Marlow to 7. Make their finisher the Double Headbutt.

Change CJ Parker's gimmick to Fun Babyface.

Add the tag team of Brad Maddox & Briley Pierce with 2 EXP, active.

Turn Richie Steamboat and Peter Orlov tweener.

Add a friendship between Sheamus and Ted DiBiase.

(Source: http://www.liverpool...s-visit-anfield)

up John Cena's selling to 87.

I know it was several months ago, but there was a PPV match with Cena against Miz, I Quit rules. Cena took a good 20 minutes worth of offense, then in a flash, no-sold everything and locked in the STF, making Miz tap.

Cena also no-sold a lot of offense against HBK during their matches.

I just don't think he deserves that high of selling.

I know it was several months ago, but there was a PPV match with Cena against Miz, I Quit rules. Cena took a good 20 minutes worth of offense, then in a flash, no-sold everything and locked in the STF, making Miz tap.

It's fine when it is done in Japan as "fighting spirit", so why not when Cena does it? When he is selling a brutal offense he is amazing at it. I'd say he deserves it.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

It's fine when it is done in Japan as "fighting spirit", so why not when Cena does it? When he is selling a brutal offense he is amazing at it. I'd say he deserves it.

Normally the Japanese matches with "Fighting Spirit" is normally done with BOTH wrestlers taking a beating and not "Hulking up" like a Tatanka, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior or even now John Cena and Randy Orton. I think the two of them should be at 83. Keep Cena at 83 and lower Orton at 83.

Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and Lizmark Jr.

Add a friendship between Daniel Bryan and Adam Pearce.

Add a friendship between Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes.

Add a friendship between Daniel Bryan and Nigel McGuinness.

Add a friendship between Daniel Bryan and Sheamus.

Add a friendship between Daniel Bryan and Ted DiBiase.

Rambo's gimmick should be armed forces.

Taku Iwasa has been an active wrestler in Dragon Gate since May (I must have missed the memo where it is continuously called Toryumon still, but I digress). Add him as a Mid-Carder. Change his gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Turn Kenchiro A'rai from Heel to Tweener. Make his gimmick into a Fun Drunk

Make KnesSuka an inactive tag team, as they had (currently) announced their disbandment last month

Maybe change Cyber Kong's gimmick to Man on a Mission (since being kicked out of Blood Warriors, he is out to destroy YAMATO. Given YAMATO lost his hair to Kong by ridiculously hilarious cheating and Kong was kicked out of his stable by YAMATO, I feel this fued will last for a while)

Add Marty Jannetty to the Chikara roster

http://www.diva-dirt..._medium=twitter

WWE has signed a third female contestant from the revival of Tough Enough which aired on USA Network earlier this year.

Puerto Rican wrestler Ivelisse Velez has reported to developmental territory, FCW in Tampa. She made her debut at a live event last night.

Ivelisse joins Christina Crawford and Ariane Andrew, who are already under contract and have been training in FCW since the show's end.

Velez was eliminated from Tough Enough after not being able to continue following an in-ring injury.

Prior to Tough Enough, she competed as Juliet the Huntress in Puerto Rico before relocating to Chicago.

add Ivelisse Velez to WWE.

change Hunico's gimmick to Cult Leader. change his primary finisher name to Falling Star (top rope).

change Epico's and Primo's gimmicks to Lackey. up Epico's overness to 43, change his primary finisher name to Double Knee Facebreaker (impact).

Edited by Octav