EWR 2011 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Raise Soldier Ant's stiffness to 70. Lower his attitude to 66 and behavior to 74. He has a reputation for taking liberties with other wrestlers and being difficult to get along with.

-Raise Little Mondo's stiffness to 66 and overness to 25. Lower his attitude and behavior both to 74. Add Rory Mondo as an alter ego. Add a dislike relationship between him and Drake Younger. Raise his wages to 5,000.

-Remove Mia Yim from Shimmer and add her to CZW, Heel, Bitch, manager of Adam Cole. Raise her brawl to 58, stiffness to 49, and overness to 36. Raise her wages to 8,000.

-Raise Lince Dorado's overness to 41.

I think it is worth considering adding UWF to the game. They are now running a couple of times a month, have PPV, and several names.

I second UWF being added.

I would say to actually rename Little Mondo to Rory Mondo. Also what did he do to have his attitude and behavior drop.

Wouldn't Soldier Ant's behavior be unaffected if it is something in the business.

Does Mia Yim still work for SHIMMER? If she does, remove her from NWA F-1.

Finally a 41 in overness for Lince Dorado, REALLY? The guy was never over in CHIKARA and pretty much X-Pac heat.

I've heard that Rory supposedly has attitude problems. F1 runs more often than Shimmer, so I'd say leave her with them. And as far as Lince, he is well known on the level with other Chikara workers, so I'd raise him a bit up at the least. Also, I think CZW should be raised to a low cult. They had a huge crowd at Cage of Death, unsure of exact numbers, but 700-1000 I'd reckon.